• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

heavyeyes

heavyeyes

Oct 9, 2022
I really don't know what scale to buy. I'd like some recommendations for something that will give an accurate measurement in grams. I read that apparently kitchen scales are no good?

Reactions: tothepoint
D

Deleted member 31858

I also recently read that kitchen scales are useless. However, if you already have one, you can weigh something that you know its weight and try. if you are just going to buy it then it can be a jewelry scale those are more accurate

• Informative
Reactions: Ksmиda, 0000000000000, LittleBlackCat and 2 others
heavyeyes

heavyeyes

Oct 9, 2022
I also recently read that kitchen scales are useless. However, if you already have one, you can weigh something that you know its weight and try. if you are just going to buy it then it can be a jewelry scale those are more accurate
I don't have a scale at all that's why I'm asking for recommendations. Thank you for the suggestion I'll definitely look into jewelry scales :)

Reactions: tothepoint
dimstar

dimstar

Poor little woodpecker
Mar 17, 2023
Most smoke shops have digital scales pretty cheap and accurate. Always test with something you can confirm its accuracy.

• Informative
Reactions: heavyeyes
heavyeyes

heavyeyes

Oct 9, 2022
Most smoke shops have digital scales pretty cheap and accurate. Always test with something you can confirm its accuracy.
Oh I've never thought about smoke shops selling scales before but it makes a lot of sense. Would it be weird if I went just to buy the scale and nothing else?

dimstar

dimstar

Poor little woodpecker
Mar 17, 2023
Oh I've never thought about smoke shops selling scales before but it makes a lot of sense. Would it be weird if I went just to buy the scale and nothing else?
Not at all. Its the kind of place where they dont ask questions and if they do you dont have to answer. Can just say need to make sure something weighs right, truthfully too. Some only go up to 1oz (28g) but that should work just fine.

• Informative
Reactions: heavyeyes