• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

kilowatt

kilowatt

A gun is the greatest negociator
Sep 9, 2023
Completely off the suicide topic I personally really enjoy photography. I've never been able to take it to a professional level but now I have enough money to please myself with this one. I'm trying to find an affordable compact digital camera for personal use, preferably a Sony one. I do really enjoy 2000's looking pictures and the visual aesthetic in that range so I don't mind going for an older model or average quality. If anyone has any suggestion I would kindly appreciate it!
Feel free to share some of your pictures here if you also like this hobby :)

Againstthewind

Againstthewind

Global Respondent Adjudicator
Jul 10, 2022
This can be a great hobby!

Usual affordable compact cameras are usually under 1,000, any of the advanced ones with bigger lenses tend to be more than 1000, so it can be a costly hobby, but you do get what you pay for. Perhaps investing something higher costly and then later on invest in different types of lenses which can change different filters et cetera.

Come back and show us some pictures that you take!

• Love
Reactions: kilowatt
kilowatt

kilowatt

Sep 9, 2023
This can be a great hobby!

Usual affordable compact cameras are usually under 1,000, any of the advanced ones with bigger lenses tend to be more than 1000, so it can be a costly hobby, but you do get what you pay for. Perhaps investing something higher costly and then later on invest in different types of lenses which can change different filters et cetera.

Come back and show us some pictures that you take!
I'm trying to find one for under 300$. I don't mean it to be fully professional, just a nice camera to last me a while. I've had a few second hand digital cameras before but to be fair I never paid over 20$ for one so they weren't that durable. I mostly just used my phone since that one has a higher quality, yet it doesn't compare to a real camera.
My only task left is to find a nice affordable model - hence why I asked for some suggestions. Thank you, but unfortunately I can't advance so far yet

Againstthewind

Againstthewind

Global Respondent Adjudicator
Jul 10, 2022
I'm trying to find one for under 300$. I don't mean it to be fully professional, just a nice camera to last me a while. I've had a few second hand digital cameras before but to be fair I never paid over 20$ for one so they weren't that durable. I mostly just used my phone since that one has a higher quality, yet it doesn't compare to a real camera.
My only task left is to find a nice affordable model - hence why I asked for some suggestions. Thank you, but unfortunately I can't advance so far yet

Check out some 'mo digital', Kodak 'pixpro' or saneen. There are some unique ones on Amazon, under that range that are good quality also, even for Amazon.

• Love
kilowatt

kilowatt

Sep 9, 2023
Check out some 'mo digital', Kodak 'pixpro' or saneen. There are some unique ones on Amazon, under that range that are good quality also, even for Amazon.
Thanks a lot!!

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
Do you also plan to do some image processing? If yes you should look for a cam that also gives you the option of saving a RAW-Image.

• Love
psp3000

psp3000

I want to quit.
May 20, 2023
I have 2 different old Olympus cameras
(D-380 and the C-725) they are pretty good although they aren't Sony they can probably be found in eBay or Amazon

here's a playlist of camera (old and new) reviews by LGR

and an old camera tips and gear website (not the one I was thinking if with lists of tech but if I find it I will update/edit/sent it here as I think you like it and find it useful)

Clark Vision

• Love
kilowatt

kilowatt

Sep 9, 2023
I have 2 different old Olympus cameras
(D-380 and the C-725) they are pretty good although they aren't Sony they can probably be found in eBay or Amazon

here's a playlist of camera (old and new) reviews by LGR

and an old camera tips and gear website (not the one I was thinking if with lists of tech but if I find it I will update/edit/sent it here as I think you like it and find it useful)

Clark Vision

This does help a lot!! In love with what I'm seeing about the D-380. Thank you so much!

• Hugs
Reactions: psp3000
psp3000

psp3000

I want to quit.
May 20, 2023
This does help a lot!! In love with what I'm seeing about the D-380. Thank you so much!
I'm glad that these were helpful to you !

I unfortunately couldn't find the other site (ended up finding a site about TLRs)

(I remember it including cameras and camcorders like the Super 8 if you're into those too (the one I couldn't find))

• Love