• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Rational man

Rational man

Enlightened
Oct 19, 2021
Humankind surrounds itself with cheap platitudes and even now, we do not face the inevitable fact of life, that is, we all do die eventually. We do not talk death very well.We hide sick people away from others, and this I believe is in part, the cause of our fears. Death is the conclusion to our life and thats it. I hope one day to cease with the aid of assistance in dying, if and when it becomes lawful here in the UK. I have never witnessed someone dying peacefully. My Mother died of cancer surrounded by her own filth ..Also I was close to a young guy who died brutally with cancer, following a series of seizures. He looked like someone from a Nazi concentration camp in the end. So please spare me the platitudes. Authorities and religious representatives sadden me.

Reactions: GoatHerder, Darkover, Hollowman and 6 others
lacrimosa

lacrimosa

Student
Jul 1, 2024
Here's a fun fact regarding semantics...

The living room was once called the funeral parlour because before funeral homes, the family would gather in the funeral parlour with the deceased and have a wake. Then, the funeral home business took off and the name changed to living room to sound less morbid.

Reactions: ijustwishtodie, abchia and Rational man
Rational man

Rational man

Enlightened
Oct 19, 2021
Yes
Here's a fun fact regarding semantics...

The living room was once called the funeral parlour because before funeral homes, the family would gather in the funeral parlour with the deceased and have a wake. Then, the funeral home business took off and the name changed to living room to sound less morbid.
Yes, even when dead, we play semantics. And the loved ones is a joke. My family is disowned. All money grabbing

• Hugs
Reactions: lacrimosa and ijustwishtodie
ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
Humankind surrounds itself with cheap platitudes and even now, we do not face the inevitable fact of life, that is, we all do die eventually. We do not talk death very well.We hide sick people away from others, and this I believe is in part, the cause of our fears. Death is the conclusion to our life and thats it. I hope one day to cease with the aid of assistance in dying, if and when it becomes lawful here in the UK. I have never witnessed someone dying peacefully. My Mother died of cancer surrounded by her own filth ..Also I was close to a young guy who died brutally with cancer, following a series of seizures. He looked like someone from a Nazi concentration camp in the end. So please spare me the platitudes. Authorities and religious representatives sadden me.
Exactly!! I've seen this in real life with my own eyes after my sister died. I've also seen it again today when my mum forced me to attend for random deceased person's funeral prayer in a mosque. People can't comprehend death at all. When they see somebody else dying, they fear for their own life. I don't understand why they can't just accept that they're going to die one day. I guess they may not even try to understand at all as normies don't even bother trying to understand anything about life

Last edited:
Reactions: sserafim, GoatHerder, lacrimosa and 2 others
ge0rge

ge0rge

the satanic mechanic
Jul 29, 2018
are you stating that peaceful deaths don't exist? because they do. and functioning, healthy individuals do tend to be surrounded by loved ones if they don't die suddenly...

Reactions: divinemistress36, rozeske and Rational man
Rational man

Rational man

Enlightened
Oct 19, 2021
Exactly!! I've seen this in real life with my own eyes after my sister died. I've also seen it again today when my mum forced me to attend for random deceased person's funeral prayer in a mosque. People can't comprehend death at all. When they see somebody else dying, they fear for their own life. I don't understand why they can't just accept that they're going to die one day. I guess they may not even true to understand at all as normies don't even bother trying to understand anything about life
Concur.šŸ™

Reactions: ijustwishtodie and pthnrdnojvsc
O

outrider567

Visionary
Apr 5, 2022
I don't want to be surrounded by anybody

Reactions: GoatHerder, Hollowman and Rational man
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It truly is so immensely cruel and unacceptable how people cannot access assisted suicide to free themselves from meaningless and unnecessary suffering instead dying slowly and painfully, it's so horrific how many humans die in agony because they are denied this, people should be able to have the option die painlessly no matter what. But anyway I wish you the best, I hope you eventually find peace from all the suffering.

Reactions: divinemistress36, ijustwishtodie and Rational man
Rational man

Rational man

Enlightened
Oct 19, 2021
are you stating that peaceful deaths don't exist? because they do. and functioning, healthy individuals do tend to be surrounded by loved ones if they don't die suddenly...
Sure they do but peaceful death is not guaranteed to anyone. My accounts of two people dying bear that out. Thats why like millions of other people who support the principle of assistance in dying, I propose not to leave my untimely death to a brutal ending.
It truly is so immensely cruel and unacceptable how people cannot access assisted suicide to free themselves from meaningless and unnecessary suffering instead dying slowly and painfully, it's so horrific how many humans die in agony because they are denied this, people should be able to have the option die painlessly no matter what. But anyway I wish you the best, I hope you eventually find peace from all the suffering.
Thankyou. Yes horrific is how I would describe the deaths of my Mother and friend. I remember thinking why would a loving god allow this to happen!?
I don't want to be surrounded by anybody
Ive always believed i would die alone and im okay with that.

Last edited:
Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc