6sad6grl6

6sad6grl6

Killdozer In human form
Aug 19, 2023
I'm so fucking tired of people saying the most cliche shit to keep us here. No it's not getting better, nor do I want to get better, I want to die. I know it's hard to wrap your head around that, why don't you try finding your soulmate dead? Then tell me how you feel? How can you feel empathy @ a feeling you've never felt? Stop trying to walk in my shoes when you know they don't fit. Oh and I'm selfish? I'm the selfish one? What's selfish is you expecting ME to live for someone else: NEWS FLASH. No one can keep me here, not friends, not family, not mom. Especially not you behind the little screen. LMAO but my favorite clique shit they always say is "Oh don't do it you're so pretty" and @ that one… LOL if anything makes me think I shouldn't CTB it's that, only for the reason anyone who lets that spill out their mouths, prob should be the first to CTB. ISSA JOKE ISSA JOKE ISSA JOKE OKAY?

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Costrecce, thesaddestgirl, ThisUnrest and 7 others
nadia225

nadia225

journey to reach the light
Aug 18, 2023
I'm so fucking tired of people saying the most cliche shit to keep us here. No it's not getting better, nor do I want to get better, I want to die. I know it's hard to wrap your head around that, why don't you try finding your soulmate dead? Then tell me how you feel? How can you feel empathy @ a feeling you've never felt? Stop trying to walk in my shoes when you know they don't fit. Oh and I'm selfish? I'm the selfish one? What's selfish is you expecting ME to live for someone else: NEWS FLASH. No one can keep me here, not friends, not family, not mom. Especially not you behind the little screen. LMAO but my favorite clique shit they always say is "Oh don't do it you're so pretty" and @ that one… LOL if anything makes me think I shouldn't CTB it's that, only for the reason anyone who lets that spill out their mouths, prob should be the first to CTB. ISSA JOKE ISSA JOKE ISSA JOKE OKAY?
I feel you nobody knows your pain and suffering or could understand to that extent because they aren't you simple. I wish people would accept sometimes when folks have just said it's not fixable sometimes we may not be able to explain why but trust we recognize how fucked up the situation and if it is something we can overcome better than anybody else. If that is how we want to go then so be it why suffer more than need be especially if we tried because the fact that we are still living is enough fucking proof that we tried to live with the pain. Not everybody wants to fall in line and accept suffering internally while dealing with more suffering that the world brings the shit is redundant. I feel like it is selfish to live in misery and carry that eneeggy around affecting others than to actual do something proactive about it…fuck sometimes it's okay to be selfish I'm not giving my life for you it's my fucking life is the one who has to sleep at night with this shit not you… I dislike individuals sometime but I understand they are also trying the best they know how to keep somebody they love with them but sometimes they end up being the ultimate hypocrite by trying to force life to somebody so they don't have to go through the process of loss which is inevitable.

• Love
Reactions: 6sad6grl6 and CW36
6sad6grl6

6sad6grl6

Killdozer In human form
Aug 19, 2023
I feel you nobody knows your pain and suffering or could understand to that extent because they aren't you simple. I wish people would accept sometimes when folks have just said it's not fixable sometimes we may not be able to explain why but trust we recognize how fucked up the situation and if it is something we can overcome better than anybody else. If that is how we want to go then so be it why suffer more than need be especially if we tried because the fact that we are still living is enough fucking proof that we tried to live with the pain. Not everybody wants to fall in line and accept suffering internally while dealing with more suffering that the world brings the shit is redundant. I feel like it is selfish to live in misery and carry that eneeggy around affecting others than to actual do something proactive about it…fuck sometimes it's okay to be selfish I'm not giving my life for you it's my fucking life is the one who has to sleep at night with this shit not you… I dislike individuals sometime but I understand they are also trying the best they know how to keep somebody they love with them but sometimes they end up being the ultimate hypocrite by trying to force life to somebody so they don't have to go through the process of loss which is inevitable.
Bro u fuckin nailed it, speaking my language, finally someone who fucking gets it

• Love
Reactions: nadia225
Gaga786

Gaga786

The Odds Are Never In My favour
May 3, 2020
The worst thing is being labelled irrational and mentally ill just for wanting to die. Everyone tells me that I'm just lazy or not wanting to try hard enough. Pro-lifers love to gaslight other people and invalidate suffering and just feel good about saving a life when in reality they don't know how much suffering they have added to the other person. They pretend they care, but in reality they don't give a damn about us. I'm sorry about your suffering, and I really hope you find the inner peace that you desire. Please take care of yourself

Reactions: Costrecce, ThisUnrest and lilypeachoo
Captive_Mind515

Captive_Mind515

King or street sweeper, dance with grim reaper!
Jul 18, 2023

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I personally think it's best to just avoid people like that, I find it so insensitive and replusive how people force their toxic positivity onto other people, refusing to accept the fact that nobody is obligated to continue existing here. Not everyone even wants to exist in the first place, I could never do, wishing to cease existing is always a valid way to feel.

Reactions: Costrecce