• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Blue LIPS

Blue LIPS

Ave Satanas
Jun 28, 2020
Did you know?

Sinistra is Latin for "Left"

The "left" side of Rome was filled with the oppressed, poor, sick and dead. Most people are right handed, giving dominance to the "right", whereas the "left" hand is seen as weaker.

Eventually/Nowadays, it took on the title of "Sinister" "Evil" or "Unlucky".

grungeCat

grungeCat

Awkward & weird
Jul 5, 2020
[Warning: gross]
Did you know that most surveys show that if you don't like the scent of your farts then it's very likely there's something wrong with your bowels? Various digestive system diseases change the composition of gas so it smells different. We're evolutionarily programmed to be alarmed when our own farts begin to stink for us.

Dreamless Sleep

Dreamless Sleep

The eternal night before chaos...
Feb 1, 2020
Did you know that most surveys show that if you don't like the scent of your farts then it's very likely there's something wrong with your bowels? Various digestive system diseases change the composition of gas so it smells different. We're evolutionarily programmed to be alarmed when our own farts begin to stink for us.

I would be more alarmed if I liked the smell of my own farts... or anyone's for that matter.

grungeCat

grungeCat

Awkward & weird
Jul 5, 2020
I would be more alarmed if I liked the smell of my own farts... or anyone's for that matter.
Well it might sound ridiculous but it's true! A lot of gastroenterologists did research work on this phenomenon because it is so common. Actually I've even read a book dedicated to flatology and there was a chapter about corelation between fart smell and digestive system diseases but I can't recall the title now ;(.
Why do I read books about farts? Well, it's complicated.. yes I'm weird, I know.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Deleted member 4993
Leech

Leech

ɴᴏᴡ'ꜱ ᴛʜᴇ ᴏɴʟy ᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴀᴛ'ꜱ ʀᴇᴀʟ
Aug 8, 2020
Did you know, in the year 2014 the US spent an average of $4.20 per weed plant they uprooted

Blue LIPS

Blue LIPS

Ave Satanas
Jun 28, 2020

Ahhhhh so that's why I sometimes fart in my hand to smell it! I usually get dirty looks, but I'm just makin sure all is well :)

Lol I kidddd I kidddd :P

Sensei

Sensei

剣道家
Nov 4, 2019
Did you know? The probably largest traffic jam in history took place in China 2010. National Highway 110 got completely jammed and thousands of cars were trapped. It slowed down traffic for more than 100 km (62 mi) and lasted for more than ten days. Many drivers could only move 1 km a day and some were stuck for five days.

sufferingalways

sufferingalways

Avoiding flashing images, epilepsy.
Apr 26, 2020
Fun fact, Boardwalk Empire is a great show :) lol made me think of that sorry, but I'm glad he did! Ever had sour milk!? Blehck! Lol

Did you know that Al Capone died of syphyllis?
Did you know that if you or a loved one has been diagnosed with mesothelioma, you may be entitled to financial compensation?

What's that?

Squiddy

Squiddy

Here Lies My Hopes And Dreams
Sep 4, 2019
Did you know that Al Capone died of syphyllis?

What's that?
It was a commercial on the TV at one point (I think it still comes on) It's
A tumor of the tissue that lines the lungs, stomach, heart, and other organs.
Cancerous (malignant) mesothelioma is the most common form, usually affecting the lungs

sufferingalways

sufferingalways

Avoiding flashing images, epilepsy.
Apr 26, 2020
It was a commercial on the TV at one point (I think it still comes on) It's
A tumor of the tissue that lines the lungs, stomach, heart, and other organs.
Cancerous (malignant) mesothelioma is the most common form, usually affecting the lungs

Thank you.

Reactions: Squiddy
Sensei

Sensei

剣道家
Nov 4, 2019
Did you know that a mere 20 km from the American city Savannah in Georgia, a thermonuclear bomb with a yield in the megaton range is hiding in the waters? It was jettisoned after a mid-air collision between a fighter plane and long-range bomber in 1958 and despite many efforts throughout the years, it has not been possible to locate it.

marcusuk63

marcusuk63

CTB
Mar 24, 2019
staying with birds where you can only usually see their feet , owls have long legs
The term " Goodbye" originates from the term God Be With YE.

Attachments

• turns-out-owls-have-a-pair-of-slender-legs-under-their-fluff-01-2.jpg
    turns-out-owls-have-a-pair-of-slender-legs-under-their-fluff-01-2.jpg
    123.9 KB · Views: 2
Last edited:
Fragile

Fragile

Broken
Jul 7, 2019
Greenland sharks have the longest lifespan of all vertebrates at 500 years. They also reach sexual maturity at 150 years and can grow as big as a great white. Also, all of them have parasites in their eyes that eventually blind them completely.

So in theory, some greenland sharks that were alive during the 'discovery' of America may still be alive.

Last edited:
Blue LIPS

Blue LIPS

Ave Satanas
Jun 28, 2020
Ever been to a bar? Fuck yeah you have lol

Did you know a BAR is a Beer and Alcohol Room?

Did you know kangaroos cannot walk backwards?
Cans of diet soda can float, while regular coke cans will sink

Last edited:
Reactions: Fragile and Sensei