cryvinglightning

cryvinglightning

it gets worse before it gets better.
Oct 27, 2023
they wouldn't be gentle with my body and my final moments would be spent in a SI induced panic. i'd much rather do everything on my own terms, with my own plan and my own will laid out.

Reactions: bridgegirl
W

worsethananightmare

Oct 30, 2023
yes, since im a coward, and its better than succumbing to my illness

• Hugs
Reactions: smigglesbred, silentcicada and natthebrat
smigglesbred

smigglesbred

"To be dead is to be free."
Oct 31, 2023
Every single day. I'd like to be taken out quickly, to not suffer any more than I have to/already have.

Last edited:
Reactions: silentcicada
natthebrat

natthebrat

only help i want is with ctb
Jul 9, 2023
Absolutely. As a matter of fact just the other day my mom asked me what I would do if a shooter ran up to me with a gun. Obviously I didn't say it but my thought was "I would THANK the gunman for being there and just request that he make it quick".

Alltheywanted

Alltheywanted

I'll just lay here and die
Mar 6, 2023
When I was still afriad of hell I did wish for that but now I'd prefer to do it by my self. I trust in my own research and I'm pretty confident about my methods.

MeltingBrain

MeltingBrain

Mage
May 29, 2023
Yes , stray bullet straight to my head .

Reactions: Tobacco
Rorochan_200★

Rorochan_200★

a mysterious melody
Oct 17, 2023
idk cause on one hand I feel like it would be way easier to go by someone else whilst on the other, i'd get pity or attention or something
both seem quite appealing

L

LostInTheWoods

Oct 28, 2023
Sometimes i think about going in some bad suburbds and make people killing me of course it's too crazy i wont never do that

tsumihoroboshi

tsumihoroboshi

Lost Impact
Oct 31, 2023
I think about just being murdered a lot. I'm agoraphobic and don't leave the house except for psych appointments mostly because I'm afraid of being killed by some random person. However, there's a part of me that feels like it would be better if that happened. I'd want them to set me on fire and make my body unrecognisable completely.

But I also want to go by my own hands. I don't want to be defiled.

It's a tearing thought.

Tobacco

Tobacco

Efilist. Possible promortalist.
Jan 14, 2023
:aw: I'm mostly here because I care too much about my family and don't have a method at hand so if someone could walk behind me and shoot me in the head I would appreciate it, thanks.

Reactions: voidstar and delayedcactus
finalrequiem

finalrequiem

kill me yesterday
Oct 30, 2023
Every second of every day I pray for some freak accident where I get shot on the street LMAO

Reactions: natthebrat
natthebrat

natthebrat

only help i want is with ctb
Jul 9, 2023
When I was still afriad of hell I did wish for that but now I'd prefer to do it by my self. I trust in my own research and I'm pretty confident about my methods.
Out of curiousity, what led you to stop being afraid of Hell?

Y

Yonkers1

Oct 24, 2023
I would rather get a terminal illness like cancer. I see people dying younger and younger from cancer and the first thing I think is that I would GLADLY trade places with them. It just isn't fair. The people who love life end up getting sick and dying young and then there are people like me, in great health, who absolutely HATE it here.

DEATH IS FREEDOM

DEATH IS FREEDOM

Death is the solution to unsolvable problems.
Sep 13, 2023
It is easier to kill someone else than oneself - so I would prefer that someone shot me to death - then I do not have to do the work myself.

Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc
ththth999

ththth999

Mar 9, 2023
I just don't want the responsibility and I don't want to decide
quite alot, actually.
im somehow reliefed to know that it's a common issue for suicidal people, because i was terribly scared of those thoughts appearing in my head. not that suicidal thoughts are any better, but daydreaming about being killed by someone else seemed disturbing, to say the least.

Alltheywanted

Alltheywanted

I'll just lay here and die
Mar 6, 2023
Out of curiousity, what led you to stop being afraid of Hell?

I changed my idea of hell from a place full of torture to a place where there is simply no god, and that is not much different from where we live now.

kipper

kipper

Mar 11, 2023
i have wished someone would murder me as i dont have access to anything to cbt. i know i wouldnt be fond of it in the moment or possibly surviving it though.

MoonBloom

MoonBloom

Introverted broke college student
Oct 17, 2023
Sometimes I think about getting a disease that'll kill me like cancer or smth