smh

smh

professional flipper
Oct 31, 2023
The other day i was feeling specially bad and i made way more cuts than usual wich resulted in an amount of blood im not used to, my mom just had to follow the string of blood to my room and see the blood in my pants, she panicked and took me to the hospital, they treated the cuts and i got sent to some kind of psych area idrk for some reason i started talking and talking with a psyquiatrist and it was a big fucking mystake, i just messed all the opportunities i had for some stupid baby styros, i said too much but at least i got diagnosed depression, anxiety.. (NO SHIT!!!) they sent me home with medication and monitoring just because i literally beg for not getting into a psych ward, i havent read a lot about those places but none is good. Has a similar experience happened to any of you? What do i do now? I really want to cut now but she even took my fucking scissors. This post is so pointless but at least ill get some endorphins ig

• Hugs
Reactions: silentnights56, Sylveon, justcallmeJ and 2 others
TheRottingContinues

TheRottingContinues

Low consciousness
Aug 23, 2023
Yeah I've been through the hospital psyche ward system too and it's bullshit. They don't actually care about you in there. Thank god you avoided the psyche ward.
I'm sorry for what you're going through. Having everything gone, just taken from you must feel terrible. I hope you achieve whatever you wish for

• Love
Reactions: silentnights56 and smh