P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
The title says it. I'd like to know if people here also experienced good things in 2023.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Kit1, ctvunny, Lostandlooking and 3 others
Dangerdonkey333

Dangerdonkey333

Crann Bethadh
Nov 19, 2023
Nothing fantastic or life changing. Started exercising regularly, and I feel a lot better about my weight and body image. It helps.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Kit1, ctvunny, Lostandlooking and 2 others
F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
I ate a mochi ice cream.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Kit1, ctvunny, Lostandlooking and 3 others
Adûnâi

Adûnâi

Little Russian in-cel
Apr 25, 2020
2023 has probably been the most life-changing year of my entire life. Because I texted with a girl who later ghosted me. Never before had I talked to a human being in real-time and with such sincerity, let alone a girl, let alone intelligent, let alone introspective, let alone with regularity. I can scarcely remember what my life had felt like before that event. I'm still kind of in a state of shock, half a year after the fact, that such an astronomical improbability occurred.

Also, a second Russian civil war started and ended in a day, with Prigojin almost capturing Moscow in June. Then the Armenians got genocided a second time. And now Israel has been invaded for the first time since 1948. And normies finally talk of AI. But those pale in comparison.

• Hugs
Reactions: Kit1, Lostandlooking, Praestat_Mori and 1 other person
Boller Bryant

Boller Bryant

Failed at being someone and something.
Nov 15, 2023
Found a new passion that I passionately follow. Although my environment greatly limits my passion.

But honestly there are more downs that ups in 2023, especially nearing its ends.

• Hugs
Reactions: Kit1, ctvunny and Praestat_Mori
C

ctvunny

dead
Jun 18, 2023
Well probably liking kpop again lol. The last 2 months wasnt that bad because of it. Also seeing the birds Ive been feeding for a year now, multiplied to a ton.

I ate a mochi ice cream.
Holy sht. This reminds the matcha ice cream from mcdo that is only for this season only! I was looking for that way back when they first released it years ago then discontinued but they are back now! And it was great! Ill order some tomorrow.

• Yay!
  • Hugs
Reactions: Kit1, Forever Sleep and Praestat_Mori
D

Deadfrogwalking

Jan 15, 2024
Yes,
I lived a little longer, gained perspective, learned new things about myself and the world, felt something other than numb for the first time In a decade, laughed, laughed till it hurt, then laughed some more (oh my, the Mermaid rotation), remembered what hope feels like and had some of the best days of my life because of someone I met on this site.

Unfortunately it ended badly due to the varying mental health conditions we both live and deal with, still putting it in the win column.
Solid, heavy win.

For you, you know who you are,
So sorry, so very very sorry and missing the color of your unique and special light, the kindness in your heart and that beautiful smile when I could coax it out of you, You made an overwhelming and dramatic difference in this dark souls existence and the damn bird, Thank you for your gift of time spent together.

I hope one day you can forgive me.
I definitely hold no bad feelings at all towards you, every minute was precious to me, even the bad ones.

Yes, we are both in our own private hell by our own choices, I agree fully with you on that.

Now when the loneliness trys to gain traction, I look at your pictures, re read some of your words and bark at it till it heeds my warning to depart or be reacted to with prejudice.

The damn bird won't sing with me anymore and I swear all 4 dogs look at me like what the hell happened Tig ?, when I visit with them.

💙 💜 💖 💗 💘

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Kit1, Adûnâi and Praestat_Mori
Daxter_87

Daxter_87

If my name is crossed out, hopefully I'm dead.
May 28, 2023
No, not really. Sorry to be the party pooper, but 2023 has just been awful for me, especially last month, December, when my mother almost died in hospital and is now sick with a neurological disease. Yeah, life sucks ass.

The good news is that I'm hopefully going to get a vasectomy so that I don't condemn any more poor, innocent victims to such a shitshow.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Kit1, Adûnâi and Praestat_Mori
BlackMoon

BlackMoon

Peace-seeker
Oct 30, 2023
Yes, travels were the best thing: Meeting in-laws for first time. Then discovering a country for the first time. I don't have words, even in my own native language, to describe it.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Kit1, Adûnâi, Praestat_Mori and 1 other person