• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

sserafim

sserafim

brighter than the sun, that's just me
Sep 13, 2023
I know this sounds weird but did anyone else get confused between "women" and "men" when they were young? (The signs of the bathroom as well as the words themselves). Personally, I used to get confused between the two, especially seeing the depiction of a figure wearing a dress vs someone wearing pants. I never wore dresses or skirts and I always wore pants, as I was a tomboy growing up. Even to this day, I prefer pants over dresses and skirts. I guess I thought that I was one of the "men", I didn't identify with "women". I identified more with the word "men" rather than "women". "Women" just sounded strange to me…

Last edited:
R_N

R_N

-Memento Mori-
Dec 3, 2019
When I was a kid I was called girly by some peers because I was harmless and one time while getting a haircut some random woman said I was "pretty like a girl" whatever that meant.

I did hang around with girls a lot as a boy but stopped because I was shamed for it by boys.

Other than that, I don't think I was ever seen as something other than a boy/guy tho.

sserafim

sserafim

brighter than the sun, that's just me
Sep 13, 2023
When I was a kid I was called girly by some peers because I was harmless and one time while getting a haircut some random woman said I was "pretty like a girl" whatever that meant.

I did hang around with girls a lot as a boy but stopped because I was shamed for it by boys.

Other than that, I don't think I was ever seen as something other than a boy/guy tho.
I wasn't seen as something other than a girl but I think that I've always been more of a tomboy. I've never been a girly girl and idk I just never really felt feminine. I'm pretty sure that I was male in my past life

R_N

R_N

-Memento Mori-
Dec 3, 2019
I wasn't seen as something other than a girl but I think that I've always been more of a tomboy. I've never been a girly girl and idk I just never really felt feminine. I'm pretty sure that I was male in my past life
Just be yourself whatever that may be. You also don't need to put yourself through labels and under a microscope all the time.

Guy_Smiley

Guy_Smiley

Just another lost soul
Jan 4, 2024
I was never confused between women and men when I was young, but I sure am confused about it now 🤷‍♂️

• Yay!
Reactions: sserafim
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
I live in the San Francisco Bay Area. I get confused between some women and men today.

• Yay!
Reactions: sserafim