• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

P

psp3000

Enlightened
May 20, 2023
I was recently watching a video talking about depraved communities when it comes to children's content and the whole Elsagate thing from a few years ago/about 2 years ago I can't remember when it was at its peak

the videos:

The Unerving Elsagate Iceberg

YouTube Kids Most Depraved Communities

and one of the points in the video was a phrase I've never heard of before called Fetish Mining

and after he talked about it I was reminded of the trend where a lot of children's toys and knick knacks had a lot to do with bodily fluids specifically urine and feces and I always found it weird and wondered if anyone else did or if I'm just thinking too deep into it because a lot of kids find body humor funny like I did as a child

Rocinante

Rocinante

My name is Lucifer, please take my hand
Aug 26, 2022
and one of the points in the video was a phrase I've never heard of before called Fetish Mining

and after he talked about it I was reminded of the trend where a lot of children's toys and knick knacks had a lot to do with bodily fluids specifically urine and feces and I always found it weird and wondered if anyone else did or if I'm just thinking too deep into it because a lot of kids find body humor funny like I did as a child
Fetish mining.. Never thought of it that way. But looking back on adverts for kids toys that would revolve around more "mature" themes, it is pretty strange.

Reactions: psp3000
P

psp3000

Enlightened
May 20, 2023
Fetish mining.. Never thought of it that way. But looking back on adverts for kids toys that would revolve around more "mature" themes, it is pretty strange.
oh yeah when it comes to banned toys the ones that aren't banned due to health or danger stuff it's an interesting rabbit hole I used to watch videos and read books about banned toys that are also collectors items when I was younger

I recommend this book + a few books that discuss mattel and barbie although they don't talk about the entire history of how she came to be so I guess I would recommend looking into Bild Lili I am surprised that she wasn't in the Barbie movie afaik but I guess she wouldn't since its not market towards historians and collectors
d0c5d495c12515f477ce6d010673f2c6f1b9d69a.jpg

but also in cartoons it's a weird rabbit hole too for example looking into the popular cartoon Totally Spies or some scenes from Winx I didn't not really realize how weird a lot of old cartoons were until I got older sorry for rambling

• Wow
Reactions: Rocinante
LostinCyberspace

LostinCyberspace

May 9, 2023
I think we definitely live in a pretty strange time. Do you remember that whole Balenciaga thing that happened, too? Weird stuff.

• Wow
Reactions: psp3000
P

psp3000

Enlightened
May 20, 2023
I think we definitely live in a pretty strange time. Do you remember that whole Balenciaga thing that happened, too? Weird stuff.
I totally forgot about that
were there any updates or changes or an explanation?!

LostinCyberspace

LostinCyberspace

May 9, 2023
were there any updates or changes or an explanation?!
Apparently Balenciaga filed a $25M lawsuit against the producers of the ad campaign. I don't think it was the company's fault. It still makes me feel weird whenever I see someone wearing their brand though...