• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

V

voodoo689

Jul 24, 2024
Someone help me please, I need to die urgently, there is no way I can get a gun, I don't have a car to poison me with carbon monoxide, and there is not even anywhere to hang me from a gallows, I'm desperate, I can't die or live, I'm stuck in an existential limbo, I can't stand my conscience anymore, I'm too old and getting old like this is worse than death itself, all I want at this moment is to have an eternal sleep without dreams and never exist again, for years I researched on the internet about methods and three years ago I discovered the SN method and since then I have considered it as the only accessible solution, but the results that appear in the search do not seem reliable, if I don't manage to die, I will literally go crazy, because everything is exploding in my head. head, my thoughts make me feel bad all the time, it's like being trapped in a room where people are bullying you wantonly, there's no point in living like this 1000000560

Reactions: davidtorez and NoPointOfReturning