W

weisel

Jul 2, 2023
Someone responded and told me months ago that their SN was so strong it stripped the color from the test kit. Same thing just happened to me tonit. Legit the most excited I've been in years. I've been slowly moving towards ctb for years and tonit. I've got just bout everything I need. Hopefully, the anti-emetics r strong enough to keep it down. One thing this site has made me realize u need real commitment. For years I've been looking for a reason to just let go of the little hope I have. Well it's been looking me in the face for the past few years. I did my notes, now I gotta keep up the act to give myself some time to ctb. The reason being I need to make sure no one just randomly checks in on me to give myself plenty of time to not b discovered. Thanx to anyone who offered advice or anything else on this site and the owners and mods.

• Hugs
  • Yay!
Reactions: snowcloud9, pidgey, EternalShore and 3 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I wish you the best of luck with your plans, I understand why you'd feel so relieved to have everything you need for ctb.

Upvote 0
Huggs

Huggs

Wish for peace
Jul 6, 2023
I'm sorry for everything that has brought you to this point and I wish you peace.

Reactions: wendy5c
Upvote 0
EternalShore

EternalShore

Hardworking Lass who Dreams of Love~ 💕✨
Jun 9, 2023
It's sad that the world causes one to be happy when staring death in the face! :( Praying for you :)

Upvote 0
F

freetrees

Aug 2, 2023
is the website that you got your SN from still up or has it been taken down? I'm slowly losing hope on finding SN and it'll get even harder to find in the future because of laws

Reactions: wendy5c
Upvote 0
N

NeverMore21

Apr 26, 2023
is the website that you got your SN from still up or has it been taken down? I'm slowly losing hope on finding SN and it'll get even harder to find in the future because of laws
Yeah, SN is no longer sold where I first bought it.

Upvote 0