Sonnenblume

Sonnenblume

Sunflower Panda
Apr 6, 2018
How early did it send out the emails?

I've tested Boomerang several times with my Gmail account and it worked accurately each time.

It sent it out about 6 hours after I scheduled it, and it wasn't supposed to go out for a couple of days.

Reactions: dano6533
chronicpainnomore

chronicpainnomore

Not Circling the Drain Anymore
May 31, 2018
lol maybe I can send an email to your coworkers too.

Did you say you live in Georgia? My college roommate was from Marietta so I visited ATL a few times. Loved Wafflehouse and Chick-Fil-A!
Yes Georgia. I grew up near Marietta but it's not where I live now. Love WH and used to love CFA but I quit eating there because of their anti-gay bullshit.

Reactions: dano6533 and El Topo
El Topo

El Topo

(---)
Apr 21, 2018
It sent it out about 6 hours after I scheduled it, and it wasn't supposed to go out for a couple of days.

If you're planning on doing it in your apartment, you could mail a letter to a police station on the other side of the country, telling them to contact your local authorities. Sending it First Class will take at least 4 days.

By the way, when I spoke with Final Exit, they said they offer advice on "body discovery," so they might have some more ideas for you.

Sonnenblume

Sonnenblume

Sunflower Panda
Apr 6, 2018
If you're planning on doing it in your apartment, you could mail a letter to a police station on the other side of the country, telling them to contact your local authorities. Sending it First Class will take at least 4 days.

By the way, when I spoke with Final Exit, they said they offer advice on "body discovery," so they might have some more ideas for you.

That's a really good idea, thank you! Im glad you're smarter then me :)

chronicpainnomore

chronicpainnomore

May 31, 2018
Just an idea (and not sure it's a good one if there's any chance of you not succeeding) but when you call/email, you could state that you've set bombs and booby traps on your property. That's going to add many, many hours to your "rescue" because bomb squad and SWAT is going to have to clear the area before they'll even allow EMT's in.

El Topo

El Topo

(---)
Apr 21, 2018
That's a really good idea, thank you! Im glad you're smarter then me :)

Since I'm going to do it at a hotel, I was thinking about putting a letter in the mailbox addressed to the hotel, late Saturday night. The mail won't be picked up until Monday and won't be delivered for 1-2 days. If I CTB on Saturday, that will give me at least 72 hours.

El Topo

El Topo

(---)
Apr 21, 2018
Just an idea (and not sure it's a good one if there's any chance of you not succeeding) but when you call/email, you could state that you've set bombs and booby traps on your property. That's going to add many, many hours to your "rescue" because bomb squad and SWAT is going to have to clear the area before they'll even allow EMT's in.

Suicide: Hardcore Mode

lol

Reactions: dano6533 and chronicpainnomore
Sonnenblume

Sonnenblume

Sunflower Panda
Apr 6, 2018

I shouldn't find this an awesome and hilarious idea, but I do. I'd feel bad wasting all those man hours though. I don't want this to be any more troublesome than it has to be. I also don't want it blown out of proportion and labeled a possible terrorist on mass media. I'm brown so it could happen lol.

Reactions: dano6533 and chronicpainnomore
chronicpainnomore

chronicpainnomore

May 31, 2018
Oh, well like I said, not sure it's the best idea, but if you're looking to add time to the response, that would do it. You could (instead of saying it) just set some boxes around with wires hanging out and let them draw their own conclusions.

Reactions: dano6533 and Sonnenblume