• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

JulyBlues

JulyBlues

May 5, 2020
Hi, I'm new here, 5 failed suicide attempts in the past but I probably haven't been determined enough apart from one time at the age of 13.
I am, however, at a point in my life where I've lost everything, including the last good thing that happened to me and that I held on to convincing myself life will be different from now on.
But it never is for long and all good things eventually turn to shit.

Anyways, I've been eating diazepam like candy today and I had some wine not too long ago, I feel really high but I know it's not enough to off myself. I haven't decided when and where I'm gonna do it yet, I need to wait for my fiance first to break things off with him so he doesn't feel as devastated when I'm gone, after I've told him to fuck right off and move out from my place cause I don't want him anymore. Which obviously isn't the truth but I think I know a lot of people can relate to what I've just said.

Anyways, sorry for the long introduction, being high makes me unusually talkative.
My actual question is: how many mg of diazepam will it take for a certain OD and will a bottle of wine suffice? I'm afraid or trying it with strong spirits cause there's always the chance I'd puke it all out and had to start over, potentially getting another prescription. Also, for the reference, I'm smoll af, 5'2 or 160cm in metric, weigh around 47kg (about 100lbs) and have a lot of different physical health issues (tachycardia and a really weak hard probably being the one that would play the biggest part in an OD.

anyone got any tips or could give me the exact amount it'd take for me to succeed? I don't wanna end up fuckin paralysed or in a coma.

Reactions: lobosolitario
mathieu

mathieu

Enlightened
Jun 5, 2019
Diazepam is no good for suicide other than as an add on to another method like SN.

Reactions: autumnal, Deleted member 17331 and SerialFailer
S

SerialFailer

May 1, 2020
There's no certain OD for that and it depends on tolerance too. Diazepam is the worst benzo to take for that as well.
Don't do it.
There are better methods if that's what you really want. Check Resource Compilation. Many would go for SN method but you should make that decision yourself.

And in my opinion you should be sober when planning it, though some would disagree.

Reactions: autumnal and Deleted member 17331
JulyBlues

JulyBlues

May 5, 2020
There's no certain OD for that and it depends on tolerance too. Diazepam is the worst benzo to take for that as well.
Don't do it.
There are better methods if that's what you really want. Check Resource Compilation. Many would go for SN method but you should make that decision yourself.

And in my opinion you should be sober when planning it, though some would disagree.
Oh I've been planning it for quite some time, I actually joined the forum a month ago when I had a very suicidal episode for the 100th time. I think pills are the best option for me, cutting my veins open being the worst since I don't seem to be able to fully go through with it, it always ends up as a self harm session. Hanging failed too but that was because the thing I attached the noose to broke mid attempt. But pills seem clean and not too dramatic for me to stop and think 'the fuck are you doing you dramatic ass bitch'

I'm getting used to the antidepressants/anti anxiety and alcohol mix (same as the method I used at 13, just chose really unsuitable pills for it) but I could quite easily get other pills where I live. Lorazepam, clonazepam, prozac, xanax etc. Which one of these would be best suited for a certain OD?

S

SerialFailer

May 1, 2020
Oh I've been planning it for quite some time, I actually joined the forum a month ago when I had a very suicidal episode for the 100th time. I think pills are the best option for me, cutting my veins open being the worst since I don't seem to be able to fully go through with it, it always ends up as a self harm session. Hanging failed too but that was because the thing I attached the noose to broke mid attempt. But pills seem clean and not too dramatic for me to stop and think 'the fuck are you doing you dramatic ass bitch'

I'm getting used to the antidepressants/anti anxiety and alcohol mix (same as the method I used at 13, just chose really unsuitable pills for it) but I could quite easily get other pills where I live. Lorazepam, clonazepam, prozac, xanax etc. Which one of these would be best suited for a certain OD?

The strongest, fastest acting. Even so, since you're used to them, that will make the chance of success even lower. Much can go wrong, especially if you get rescued. I'm sure you're experienced in that benzos black you out really quickly, so you might just send a rescue message or make noise.

If you want a "certain OD" benzos just aren't the best option, if you must do it then take antiemetics an hour before and then ALCOHOL FIRST.

Reactions: JulyBlues
lobosolitario

lobosolitario

Apr 25, 2020
[QUOTE = "JulyBlues, post: 736134, membro: 17823"]
Olá, sou novo aqui, 5 tentativas frustradas de suicídio no passado, mas provavelmente não fui determinado o suficiente além de uma vez aos 13 anos.
Estou, no entanto, em um ponto da minha vida em que perdi tudo, incluindo a última coisa boa que me aconteceu e que mantive a convicção de que a vida será diferente a partir de agora.
Mas nunca é por muito tempo e todas as coisas boas acabam virando merda.

De qualquer forma, hoje eu como diazepam como doces e tomei um pouco de vinho há muito tempo, sinto-me muito chapado, mas sei que não é suficiente para me matar. Ainda não decidi quando e onde vou fazê-lo. Preciso esperar meu noivo primeiro terminar as coisas com ele para que ele não se sinta tão arrasado quando eu partir, depois que eu disser a ele foder imediatamente e sair da minha casa porque eu não o quero mais. O que obviamente não é verdade, mas acho que sei que muitas pessoas podem se relacionar com o que acabei de dizer.

De qualquer forma, desculpe-me pela longa introdução, estar alto me deixa invulgarmente falador.
Minha pergunta real é: quantos mg de diazepam serão necessários para uma certa DO e uma garrafa de vinho será suficiente? Eu tenho medo ou tentei com espírito forte, porque sempre há a chance de eu vomitar tudo e ter que começar de novo, potencialmente recebendo outra receita. Além disso, para referência, eu tenho um comprimento de 5'2 ou 160cm em métrica, peso cerca de 47kg (cerca de 100 libras) e tenho muitos problemas de saúde físicos diferentes (taquicardia e um disco muito fraco, provavelmente o que tocaria a maior parte de um OD.

alguém recebeu alguma dica ou poderia me dar a quantia exata que seria necessária para eu ter sucesso? Não quero acabar paralisado ou em coma.
[/CITAR]
[QUOTE = "JulyBlues, post: 736134, membro: 17823"]
Olá, sou novo aqui, 5 tentativas frustradas de suicídio no passado, mas provavelmente não fui determinado o suficiente além de uma vez aos 13 anos.
Estou, no entanto, em um ponto da minha vida em que perdi tudo, incluindo a última coisa boa que me aconteceu e que mantive a convicção de que a vida será diferente a partir de agora.
Mas nunca é por muito tempo e todas as coisas boas acabam virando merda.

De qualquer forma, hoje eu como diazepam como doces e tomei um pouco de vinho há muito tempo, sinto-me muito chapado, mas sei que não é suficiente para me matar. Ainda não decidi quando e onde vou fazê-lo. Preciso esperar meu noivo primeiro terminar as coisas com ele para que ele não se sinta tão arrasado quando eu partir, depois que eu disser a ele foder imediatamente e sair da minha casa porque eu não o quero mais. O que obviamente não é verdade, mas acho que sei que muitas pessoas podem se relacionar com o que acabei de dizer.

De qualquer forma, desculpe-me pela longa introdução, estar alto me deixa invulgarmente falador.
Minha pergunta real é: quantos mg de diazepam serão necessários para uma certa DO e uma garrafa de vinho será suficiente? Eu tenho medo ou tentei com espírito forte, porque sempre há a chance de eu vomitar tudo e ter que começar de novo, potencialmente recebendo outra receita. Além disso, para referência, eu tenho um comprimento de 5'2 ou 160cm em métrica, peso cerca de 47kg (cerca de 100 libras) e tenho muitos problemas de saúde físicos diferentes (taquicardia e um disco muito fraco, provavelmente o que tocaria a maior parte de um OD.

alguém recebeu alguma dica ou poderia me dar a quantia exata que seria necessária para eu ter sucesso? Não quero acabar paralisado ou em coma.
[/CITAR]
sou novo aqui também tenho sou um colecionador de fracassos.

JulyBlues

JulyBlues

May 5, 2020
The strongest, fastest acting. Even so, since you're used to them, that will make the chance of success even lower. Much can go wrong, especially if you get rescued. I'm sure you're experienced in that benzos black you out really quickly, so you might just send a rescue message or make noise.

If you want a "certain OD" benzos just aren't the best option, if you must do it then take antiemetics an hour before and then ALCOHOL FIRST.
By saying I'm getting used to them I meant I've just started experimenting with how many benzos I can mix with alcohol and still remain semi functional. I haven't actually been on any pills apart from two very short instances in the past, but that was during psychotic breakdowns.
Anyways I just checked and SN and it's laughably easy to obtain here. Is it as simple as dissolving it in booze and downing the whole bottle?

S

SerialFailer

May 1, 2020
By saying I'm getting used to them I meant I've just started experimenting with how many benzos I can mix with alcohol and still remain semi functional. I haven't actually been on any pills apart from two very short instances in the past, but that was during psychotic breakdowns.
Anyways I just checked and SN and it's laughably easy to obtain here. Is it as simple as dissolving it in booze and downing the whole bottle?

Don't drink alcohol with it. ONLY water.
There's the PPH and Stan's guide to SN if you want to go that route, there are more steps to take, though all but one are easy.
What's difficult about SN is that you very much want antiemetics which are prescription meds, at least if you want it to be painless, relatively quiet and quick.
As far as methods go, it's the most peaceful for how easy it is.

Edit: Also, that's your best use for Diazepam - curbing the anxiety, fears and SI for when you actually carry through a better method.

Reactions: autumnal, Deleted member 17331 and JulyBlues
JulyBlues

JulyBlues

May 5, 2020
So do you all think it's literally not worth it to try with benzos?

Reactions: SerialFailer
autumnal

autumnal

Enlightened
Feb 4, 2020

Despite claiming you have been 'planning it for quite some time', you don't strike me as having read any of the information in the Resource Compilation. I would suggest you do so, both to understand the unlikeliness of success with most psychiatric medications, benzos or alcohol, and the basic procedure for success with SN.

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/attachments/autumnal-rtfm-resources-only-extended-information-png.34278/