• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Alessa

Alessa

Student
Nov 4, 2019
Hey guys,

Iam just asking in case I could get N... Iam comparing N and SN and just want to make sure not to make any mistake.

I managed to get precribed Diazepam, finally! But it is 5 mg instead of 10 mg... Does it mean, I have to take the double amount then?
In case I get N, I wanted to combine the following medication:

- Domperidone (as AE)
- Antacid (to reduce acid in stomach)
- Neotame (not a medicine, but helpfull to manipulate bitter taste)
- Diazepam (to overcome SI)
- and of course N

Other than in the SN-case, Diazepam fulfills only the purpose to get relaxed and make it easier to overcome the Survival Instinct. But Iam concerned that the mixture of so many different stuff could be contradictory, resulting in throwing up despite taking the antiemetic.
In the SN-Case, it is described in detail when to take what, for example how to prepare with the antiemetic 48 hours before. But I couldn't find an instruction when taking N. Just like in the SN case, I would keep my stomach empty, about to 12 hours prior. What do you think, would it be too risky to take too much stuff in preparation? Antiemetic is a must! And I would also like to take the Diazepam, but because its only 5 mg instead of 10 mg, I would also have to take more of that as well.

I would appreciate your support. :) And no, I got no N and also no source for N, Iam just asking and doing research.
Best regards

Alessa

Alessa

Student
Nov 4, 2019
Thankfully two people contacted me in private, but the problem isn't solved already sadly. But still thanks for the help.
Giving it another try: Anybody out there who could help me with this issue?

best regards