• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

EmmaQanbana

EmmaQanbana

What's there to love of an empty husk?
May 31, 2023
I decided that I'm actually gonna post a diary here, maybe as a way to reflect whenever I decide to make the jump to CTB, and interact with some of you while I'm still here, seems fun :)

Well entry #1

Today's been kinda boring, it's day 2 of EVO and I'm at my cousins so we've been watching it all day, thing is while Evo is fun and the company is nice, I really miss my house and my PC, it's only one more day and then I go home. Just gotta tough it out I guess.

My stomach has been upset for the past few days, I think I'm gonna end up seeing a doctor about it, or forget and just wait for it to go away haha

Mentally I feel like I'm at a 5/10. Not really at a point where I'm in my head, but I don't necessarily feel good either.

Tomorrow is another day.

• Love
Reactions: rosepanda, lacrimosa and Kusogaki