• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

N

nirotsukki

Jan 3, 2024
I heard it has pain relief properties which at certain dosages (not sure how much) can be similar to ketamine, kratom, pcp, opiods etc. I was wondering how many mg/kg or what plateau would be good to numb most if not all pain, physically for cuts? Not for ctb, I know the % just curious.

I

idonthaveanother

Sep 13, 2023
There are calculators, a quick Google search should show you.

Upvote 0
Thanksforeverything

Thanksforeverything

A handshake of carbon monoxide
Jul 24, 2023
DXM isn't really good for pain relief. I've had it for recreational purposes before, and the drug's considered a dissociative. You essentially feel like you're viewing yourself from a third-person perspective. It numbs sensation a little bit, but I don't think it will numb much pain from physical cuts. Also, DXM taken at high doses can lead to severe psychosis. I've experienced them myself, and it is NOT fun. If you suffer from anxiety (Luckily I didn't at the time), the psychosis can induce a severe panic attack. Overall, I wouldn't recommend using it for pain relief.

But if you still want to look at some info about this, check this: https://erowid.org/chemicals/dxm/dxm.shtml

Upvote 0
N

Nofuture1234

-
Jan 25, 2024
I've taken very high doses of DXM, don't even know how much but I would be swallowing handfuls from a robocough bottle wanting to get higher and higher and been just completely out of my mind and barely able to move from my bed/the couch but I never personally felt like I was immune to pain during any of my trips. I also can't imagine being able to pull of any method correctly in that state. Vodka and whiskey have numbed me most out of anything I've used.

Upvote 0
N

nirotsukki

Jan 3, 2024
DXM isn't really good for pain relief. I've had it for recreational purposes before, and the drug's considered a dissociative. You essentially feel like you're viewing yourself from a third-person perspective. It numbs sensation a little bit, but I don't think it will numb much pain from physical cuts. Also, DXM taken at high doses can lead to severe psychosis. I've experienced them myself, and it is NOT fun. If you suffer from anxiety (Luckily I didn't at the time), the psychosis can induce a severe panic attack. Overall, I wouldn't recommend using it for pain relief.

But if you still want to look at some info about this, check this: https://erowid.org/chemicals/dxm/dxm.shtml
what would you recommend for pain relief then? I am not able to get high level opioids or anesthesia or etc. I am wondering if there's some lesser known drug or way to completely kill pain temporarily (in an area) even if highly unsafe, tested or dangerous

Upvote 0
Thanksforeverything

Thanksforeverything

A handshake of carbon monoxide
Jul 24, 2023
what would you recommend for pain relief then? I am not able to get high level opioids or anesthesia or etc. I am wondering if there's some lesser known drug or way to completely kill pain temporarily (in an area) even if highly unsafe, tested or dangerous
There are NO drugs that will "Completely" kill pain temporarily which can be found over-the-counter without prescription. What you're describing is essentially strong opiates like morphine/fentanyl which are used for post-surgery pain relief in hospitals. Heroin would maybe work as well if you can find it on the streets.

For some level of pain relief, your only option would be NSAIDs. But the ones that can be bought without a prescription tend to be pretty weak. Like some NSAIDs even the strong ones that I was prescribed after a fracture, could barely numb the pain enough for me to sleep sometimes.

Upvote 0