• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

I

ion900

Student
May 4, 2018
For me, if I was free of the threat of being put in a psych ward, I would say it is simple problem solving. My metabolism and ability to be fit is gone, my personality is gone(depersonalization) and feel great sadness that the person I had worked so hard to develop for years is gone forever. The series of events that happened to mold me into the person I was can't happen again due to my edge being gone. I do not enjoy life, only the thought that I have the ability to end my life. My parents have talked to me like a child for years and they don't understand it is offensive, demeaning and impossible to not hate. If they just pretended to respect me and my opinions it might have led to me being more close to them. This is not the reason I am killing myself though because I could have gotten out of the house if I was still myself. Also, my parents lied about that which got me called schizo and drugged into torture. They still claim they trust psychiatry. It is hilarious. Fuck this orwellian system of thought policing, I maintain that my thoughts that got me called shizo were realistic, but if I want to think that there's a unicorn up my asshole what gives you the right to say I can't think that and that I have to take mind altering drugs that have svere side effects taht medical professionals don't test themselves or admit are more harmful that helpful in the long run according to studies. Old school shamans try their concoctions because they have no side effects. Natural remedies do not have side effects because they respect what human brains need. They do not try to change the brains that we have evolved over millions of years/were from above. Simple and smooth: if you don't believe it is a human rights violation to force foreign substances into a person's body you are in support of genociding unique people. Yes people are much more likely to commit suicide who take psychotropic drugs. I'll fuck Miranda Kerr before I call them "meds".

Reactions: ArtVandelay, Smith94 and Walilamdzi
alizee

alizee

Arcanist
Jul 22, 2018
Seems like you should kill your parents first. Social conditioning will make it never happen but seems like they put you through hell for you to just be in a situation where you will act on suicide.

Reactions: ArtVandelay
A

ArtsyDrawer

Enlightened
Nov 8, 2018
"Why not?"
The response is simple but somewhat loaded.
The issue at hand, for the asker, is that they don't know my life. There is, of course, the issue of them being a prolifer and insisting there's "so much more to life! You should get a hobby! It's all in your head!!!", the whole course.

I'm assuming a perfect situation here, of course: myself standing on the roof of a decent sized building and Sasha Gray bursts out from a door behind me, dramatically shouting/crying "Don't kill yourself, don't do it! You have so much to live for!"
cue dramatically rising violins
Sasha looks to her right and there are two meek Asian kids practicing for band march. One waves awkwardly.

If the situation is not perfect, however, deny everything. Nobody wants a forced stay.

Reactions: ArtVandelay
S

spanishguy22

Enlightened
Apr 9, 2019
Seems like you should kill your parents first. Social conditioning will make it never happen but seems like they put you through hell for you to just be in a situation where you will act on suicide.
Humm

A

ArtsyDrawer

Enlightened
Nov 8, 2018
Nah man, that's a few steps too far into the fucked up area.
The "my parents brought me into this bad life" or "my parents didn't ask for my consent to bring me to this life" arguments are frail at best.
While I sort of agree with the sentiment, straight out murder is definitely not a way to go about this.

Reactions: NotSure and Walilamdzi
alizee

alizee

Arcanist
Jul 22, 2018
Nah man, that's a few steps too far into the fucked up area.
The "my parents brought me into this bad life" or "my parents didn't ask for my consent to bring me to this life" arguments are frail at best.
While I sort of agree with the sentiment, straight out murder is definitely not a way to go about this.
Nah I think that's a fallacy