finish.me

finish.me

I need you to feel this
Jul 14, 2021
as of like a couple months ago whenever i'm alone with my thoughts or my brain impulsively and obsessively brings up certain things from the past i, literally on instinct, reel my fist back and punch myself in the face or slap myself. Like it's gotten to the point where I'm getting bruises and I can't explain them to people but so far nothing else has been as effective in clearing my mind than doing that. I don't even know how the fuck this started. It kind of feels like I'm not even in control of my hands when I do it, like it just happens and it's been happening a ridiculous amount of times a day. what the hell.

• Hugs
Reactions: Makko, WhatDoesTheFoxSay?, settheory and 2 others
Alwaysbadtime

Alwaysbadtime

Enlightened
Jun 28, 2021
I relate. I haven't gotten bruises or anything though. If you have pets don't do it in front of them.

Kattt

Kattt

Ancient of Mu-Mu
May 18, 2021
I've seen this quite a bit as an inpatient.
Can't say I understand it,but you are far from alone

Kattt

Kattt

Ancient of Mu-Mu
May 18, 2021
But then again, I cut my own throat
so it's probably not wise to listen to someone like that

L

L-L

-
Nov 14, 2019
I don't even know how the fuck this started. It kind of feels like I'm not even in control of my hands when I do it,
If it helps you then try to turn it into a more sustainable behaviour before you find yourself doing it in public. The extra humiliation is something I doubt you need!

But then again, I cut my own throat
so it's probably not wise to listen to someone like that
Was this a serious attempt?