• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

C

Céu Azul

Jan 8, 2020
I have been lurking on this site for a long time, but I read on this method and became curious. I am trying to work out where to get the products, but what concerns me the most is the quantity needed. Anybody with resources on this (or any other easily available methods?).

No I cannot afford to get SN either.

Reactions: TimeToBiteTheDust
Quinlor

Quinlor

The stranger
Feb 21, 2019
Seems painful for me:mmm:.

Reactions: enjoy, TimeToBiteTheDust, Rena rossy and 2 others
Qbert

Qbert

Arcanist
Jan 6, 2019
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/hydrogen-sulphide.14429

• Love
Reactions: Hotsackage and Céu Azul
C

Céu Azul

Jan 8, 2020
So I have found a place that sells Muriatic acid, I'm very happy. Now I need to fond what product can replace the sulfur sources where I live, but I'm almost all set! I won't do it 'til the end of the month so I have time to plan it all in advance. I'll be very careful. I can do this.
Seems painful for me:mmm:.
If the concentration's high enough it can kill a person in 1-2 breaths so I hope that's my case. My other option is jumping off my balcony and that truly sounds more painful to me!

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: NoDream and Quinlor
J

jgm63

Visionary
Oct 28, 2019
I have been lurking on this site for a long time, but I read on this method and became curious. I am trying to work out where to get the products, but what concerns me the most is the quantity needed. Anybody with resources on this (or any other easily available methods?).

Some SN online doesn't seem to have a very high price at all. Is Muriatic acid really much cheaper ?

C

calendulo

Enlightened
Jun 13, 2019
This way is brand new.
First time I see it here.
A household method uses to be a bad method.

HereToday

HereToday

Arcanist
Dec 27, 2019
There's a chapter on this in the PPH which I uploaded if you want to have a look
In short, it's not a good idea

• Hugs
Reactions: Loner, Quinlor and TimeToBiteTheDust
C

Céu Azul

Jan 8, 2020
There's a chapter on this in the PPH which I uploaded if you want to have a look
In short, it's not a good idea
Why not
Some SN online doesn't seem to have a very high price at all. Is Muriatic acid really much cheaper ?
I cannot buy stuff online and sn is not sold here unless it's for big companies. Muriatic acid in other hand is available at shops here commonly sold without much fuss.

• Wow
Reactions: Quinlor
notjustyetagain

notjustyetagain

Oct 28, 2019
here are some problems with the method. basically, the gas is very toxic to others in the area and puts other people at risk, and the method is not peaceful at all. but not being able to buy stuff online is a huge problem. i'm sorry you're in such a tough situation.

Reactions: Ame and Céu Azul
C

Céu Azul

Jan 8, 2020
here are some problems with the method. basically, the gas is very toxic to others in the area and puts other people at risk, and the method is not peaceful at all. but not being able to buy stuff online is a huge problem. i'm sorry you're in such a tough situation.
I have also considered the carbon dioxide method in an exit bag. But it's more unreliable. At least it does not put others at risk.

J

jgm63

Visionary
Oct 28, 2019
Why not

I cannot buy stuff online and sn is not sold here unless it's for big companies. Muriatic acid in other hand is available at shops here commonly sold without much fuss.
What country are you in ?
Can you get a PO Box ?
One of the big online marketplaces also have "lockers" they can ship to, which act like a PO Box.

C

Céu Azul

Jan 8, 2020
What country are you in ?
Can you get a PO Box ?
One of the big online marketplaces also have "lockers" they can ship to, which act like a PO Box.
I can't really get a PO box yet, because of legal issues. And I also have no money online pretty much, nor bank account. I'm in south america. It's really hard to find stuff here.

• Hugs
Reactions: NoDream
J

Jimbo

Jan 9, 2020

As suggested read PPeH just for information. Not a good idea. It would be very painful.

I have also considered the carbon dioxide method in an exit bag. But it's more unreliable. At least it does not put others at risk.
Carbon Dioxide (CO2) is more unreliable as you state. You said no money so how could you afford a CO2 tank,etc that would be necessary to use with an exit bag ?
Did you mean Carbon Monoxide (CO) ?
Read the PPeH on Detergent, CO, and CO2. Resources are available on the internet on CO2 also. CO2 is very uncommon the way you suggest.
PPeH would be educational to read for informational purposes. I do not encourage anyone about suicide.

Last edited:
Phinleh

Phinleh

Dec 26, 2019
This was my backup if I couldn't get my hands on SN. The San Diego Hazardous Incident Response Team has a really good video up on Youtube of them testing varying levels of the components used and goes into detail on the levels of H2S gas produced, how long it takes to reach lethal levels and how long it stays at those levels.

J

jgm63

Visionary
Oct 28, 2019
NB Peaceful Pill Handbook can be found here :
note : When viewing, go into list view if not already (use button in top right corner), and click "name" to order things correctly (should see an arrow pointing up, or click "name" again)

Zoltiel

Zoltiel

We're asleep in life's waiting room
Jan 7, 2020
There are more peaceful methods out there

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/the-night-night-method-mega-thread.6834/

Reactions: jgm63
J

jgm63

Visionary
Oct 28, 2019

I thought this thread was interesting :
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/farewell-and-thank-you.27028/
I think it's a partial suspension method. If you search on this site against the video id, it seems quite a few people have referenced that video, so there might be interesting info in some of those threads.

Reactions: Céu Azul and Zoltiel
C

Céu Azul

Jan 8, 2020
As suggested read PPeH just for information. Not a good idea. It would be very painful.

Carbon Dioxide (CO2) is more unreliable as you state. You said no money so how could you afford a CO2 tank,etc that would be necessary to use with an exit bag ?
Did you mean Carbon Monoxide (CO) ?
Read the PPeH on Detergent, CO, and CO2. Resources are available on the internet on CO2 also. CO2 is very uncommon the way you suggest.
PPeH would be educational to read for informational purposes. I do not encourage anyone about suicide.
Sodium bicarbonate plus vinegar creates CO2. I'd put it in a small bag, let it accumulate, and then lay and put my head inside and tying something around my head. That's how a guy did it in some report. Kind of amazing, he was not high or enebriated at all.

This one never convinces me. I've tried hanging and partial several times and never once got even close to passing out. I'm also very weak. And I have no place to hang myself in my apartment either way. Nothing to compress the carotids either.

• Wow
Reactions: Quinlor and Jimbo
J

Jimbo

Jan 9, 2020
@Céu Azul said Sodium bicarbonate plus vinegar creates CO2. I'd put it in a small bag, let it accumulate, and then lay and put my head inside and tying something around my head. That's how a guy did it in some report. Kind of amazing, he was not high or enebriated at all.

WOW.........Sodium Bicarbonate (baking soda) plus vinegar creates an immediate foaming reaction. That would NOT work at all. You must have some really wrong information ? You can't put that in a bag....what a mess that would be !!!!

C

Céu Azul

Jan 8, 2020
@Céu Azul said Sodium bicarbonate plus vinegar creates CO2. I'd put it in a small bag, let it accumulate, and then lay and put my head inside and tying something around my head. That's how a guy did it in some report. Kind of amazing, he was not high or enebriated at all.

WOW.........Sodium Bicarbonate (baking soda) plus vinegar creates an immediate foaming reaction. That would NOT work at all. You must have some really wrong information ? You can't put that in a bag....what a mess that would be !!!!

Qbert

Qbert

Arcanist
Jan 6, 2019
Tempeste

Tempeste

Jan 11, 2020
I just ordered SN.
With shipping it was $30 ish

We all know for sure here it's tried and true. Your choice seems unreliable and potentially rather unpleasant. Maybe consider looking for more sources for SN?

C

Céu Azul

Jan 8, 2020
I just ordered SN.
With shipping it was $30 ish

We all know for sure here it's tried and true. Your choice seems unreliable and potentially rather unpleasant. Maybe consider looking for more sources for SN?
Hah. I don't live in the US, I have no bank account, nor legal papers where I live. I am also unemployed. Where would I get 30 dollars from. As you can see financial problems are part of why I wanna die.

Don't worry, I'll be jumping off my balcony at this rate.

• Hugs