S

skinnymcfatty

Oct 6, 2020
*** Caution ***
Some posters have advised to run from this method but the peaceful pill handbook scores high on reliability, It just rates very low on their peaceful scale, Detectability, and safety to others.

Items collected from hardware store:
2 liters Lime sulphur
(calcium polysulphide 23% )
2 liters Muriatic acid
(HCl 31.5%)
5 gallon pail

Apparently this makes a lot of foam (see for yourself on YouTube) so maybe it would be best to split it between two 5 gallon buckets.

Just not sure how much or how little should used to get the job done in my Volkswagen Passat waggon

I have attached the entire chapter from the PPeH. Just be careful as the pages may be out of order.

Attachments

• 76B2F730-6726-4255-860D-AD7F9098F276.jpeg
    76B2F730-6726-4255-860D-AD7F9098F276.jpeg
    50.3 KB · Views: 60
  • E88B7C00-15B4-4497-A6EF-EE5073B49224.jpeg
    E88B7C00-15B4-4497-A6EF-EE5073B49224.jpeg
    61.8 KB · Views: 61
  • 39F8A6DA-E3A2-4CDC-B9A6-7FD3E5AE2A1E.jpeg
    39F8A6DA-E3A2-4CDC-B9A6-7FD3E5AE2A1E.jpeg
    185.1 KB · Views: 57
  • A018EF8C-379A-4442-BEF4-2D8AEE50A408.jpeg
    A018EF8C-379A-4442-BEF4-2D8AEE50A408.jpeg
    179.2 KB · Views: 52
  • 852D05AF-6915-40E3-9941-C2C6272B1A40.jpeg
    852D05AF-6915-40E3-9941-C2C6272B1A40.jpeg
    56.9 KB · Views: 51
  • A803EB53-4874-4C24-923D-D8B4A5D0CC30.jpeg
    A803EB53-4874-4C24-923D-D8B4A5D0CC30.jpeg
    130.3 KB · Views: 50
  • 9393DA00-DE5C-4E0A-8D71-FDBB2A8294AD.jpeg
    9393DA00-DE5C-4E0A-8D71-FDBB2A8294AD.jpeg
    117 KB · Views: 52
  • 091219DF-7869-4625-8E7C-817D3080EA74.jpeg
    091219DF-7869-4625-8E7C-817D3080EA74.jpeg
    102.6 KB · Views: 69
Last edited:
  • Love
  • Wow
Reactions: hʚll, Pen>Sword, L I F E T O L O S E and 1 other person
x~Sophia~x

x~Sophia~x

Always give 100% - unless you’re donating blood.
Sep 10, 2020
sounds lethal :shy:

S

skinnymcfatty

Oct 6, 2020
From a different thread, one poster had a valuable comment to make regarding the speed of this method. Here's what he said (It was a response to naming two safer methods)

Aap said:
There is a resources megathread with plenty of links. In terms of easier, SN would be one that comes to mind. While slightly more mechanically difficult, I don't think inert gas is all that challenging, and I view both as more peaceful, inert gas much faster, and both infinitely safer to others. Despite the uninformed opinions, while extremely high concentrations can of h2s can technically cause a fast loss of consciousness, tests performed by the San Diego fire department clearly demonstrate that even with extremely high starting ingredients, the time to reach these concentrations in a car is nothing close to instant.

Reactions: allym101
M

Mstrflshr

hangman
Mar 12, 2019
Sounds too perfect. Only reason i can see this is not the nr. 1 solution is the risk for rescue workers. If I am reading it right, with a low gas concentration lungs and eyes burn but with an high gas concentration it is almost immediate ctb? Uhhm we must be missing something right? Imma research some more..

Reactions: Meditation guide
SadHoe

SadHoe

Nov 11, 2018
It's gonna smell extremely shitty, also the car (depending on which one you have) will leak the gas, which isn't helpful making it less reliable. Keep in mind that the chemical purity of the solutions is highly important

Reactions: allym101
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
So it would burn the eyes and lungs. Enough reason not to use it aside from the odor.

Reactions: darkness falls, allym101 and Cakes
M

Mstrflshr

hangman
Mar 12, 2019
So it would burn the eyes and lungs. Enough reason not to use it aside from the odor.
I'm still googling it will take a day or two for me to understand it all, but check out this pdf on page 2

Attachments

• 20201109_052942.jpg
    20201109_052942.jpg
    370.5 KB · Views: 59
pthnrdnojvsc

pthnrdnojvsc

Extreme Pain is much worse than people know
Aug 12, 2019
I'm still googling it will take a day or two for me to understand it all, but check out this pdf on page 2

OSHA-H2S-Exposure-.png

Reactions: AbsoluteNothingness, Pen>Sword and Mstrflshr
S

skinnymcfatty

Oct 6, 2020
I quantified measurement is the next logical step!
test phase
Right?

Attachments

• 454DF835-8B5E-412F-A8F2-DBC6C288D84D.png
    454DF835-8B5E-412F-A8F2-DBC6C288D84D.png
    706.7 KB · Views: 45
Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc and Mstrflshr
A

Aap

Enlightened
Apr 26, 2020
Again, the San Diego fire department ran tests, which you can find on YouTube that do all of the quantifying. Even with very high levels of starting ingredients, and a violent reaction when mixed, the time to high concentrations took minutes, not seconds, and certainly nothing close to "instant."

Reactions: Homecoming, UpandDownPrincess, allym101 and 1 other person
Deleted member 17949

Deleted member 17949

Visionary
May 9, 2020
If people are willing to put in good prep I'm sure the method can work quite well.

Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc
M

Mstrflshr

hangman
Mar 12, 2019
Again, the San Diego fire department ran tests, which you can find on YouTube that do all of the quantifying. Even with very high levels of starting ingredients, and a violent reaction when mixed, the time to high concentrations took minutes, not seconds, and certainly nothing close to "instant."
Hey I'm just trying to understand it all so please don't get me wrong. I really appreciate any advice whatsoever.

If it is the hazmatter7 video you are talking about my example is at 7:49 it took 4 min to get 1000-5000 ppm and it gets back under 500 ppm after 12 minutes. So from my understanding you have 12 minute window.

According to the sheet above it only takes 2 breathes of 700+ ppm to lose consciousness, then death will follow in minutes. But with a ppm 1000-2000 nearly instant death.

To my understanding this means i have about 12 minutes to breathe twice that will result in losing unconscious and death after.

It also looks like there was plastic all over the car, what tells me this stuff doesn't bite through plastic so it actually is possible to do this inside a tent in my house instead of a car.

I'm thinking like a tent with 2 rooms, put the mixture in one room and stay in the other room for 4 minutes and after that going into the 'gas room'. Or maybe even mix it with a gasmask on and staying there, then remove the mask when the ppm is 1000+.

Also what do you guys exactly mean with violent reaction? It kinda seemed to bubble a bit, as long as you do not touch that stuff you will be fine right? Or do you mean its like going to explode when it shakes to much? Wouldn't something like the previous mentioned kipps apparatus neglect these risks?

Reactions: hʚll and pthnrdnojvsc
D

Deleted member 1768

Enlightened
Aug 15, 2018
*** Caution ***
Some posters have advised to run from this method but the peaceful pill handbook scores high on reliability, It just rates very low on their peaceful scale, Detectability, and safety to others.

Items collected from hardware store:
2 liters Lime sulphur
(calcium polysulphide 23% )
2 liters Muriatic acid
(HCl 31.5%)
5 gallon pail

Apparently this makes a lot of foam (see for yourself on YouTube) so maybe it would be best to split it between two 5 gallon buckets.

Just not sure how much or how little should used to get the job done in my Volkswagen Passat waggon

I have attached the entire chapter from the PPeH. Just be careful as the pages may be out of order.
Just a quick heads up: https://www.hazmatnation.com/chemical-suicide-response

A

Aap

Enlightened
Apr 26, 2020
You are interpreting the sheet a bit too literally. 500-700 ppm is unconsciousness in minutes, but 700+ is unconsciousness in 1 or 2 breaths. These are estimates, and definitely not rigorously tested in humans. H2S is deadly and more toxic than cyanide. I wouldn't make decisions based on the assumption that it will be 2 breaths and done.

Reactions: Homecoming
allym101

allym101

Ally
May 29, 2020
Please please please don't do this method. It's incredibly dangerous to a lot of standbys. May I ask why you want to do it? I initially wanted to do it because it said it would knock you out almost "instantly" and that'd it be quick and peaceful. It's not. It's really not.

L I F E T O L O S E

L I F E T O L O S E

only you can stop the evil
Sep 18, 2020
thx man i going test.
thank you very much.

S

skinnymcfatty

Oct 6, 2020
Thank you Ally
I will reconsider
Warning from allym101

she writes

"I just came across a post where a user was asking for tips on how to ensure the success of this method, but unfortunately, I was too late... If this is the method you have chosen, PLEASE RECONSIDER!!! This was the method I chose for my last attempt and I'm so happy that I wasn't able to go through with it. For one, it takes time for the mixture to meet the lethal ppm. Minutes. Minutes of feeling your lungs burning from the inside out while you want to pull your eyes out because of all the stinging. Secondly, almost no one knows about this method because of how dangerous it is meaning if someone finds you without being prepared, they could end up dead themselves. All of the medical professionals I talked to and my parents had no IDEA what this method was and they wouldn't care about all the signs on the car warning them to not open the doors. Lime sulfur stinks. And I mean it REEKS. It smells like rotten eggs that have been sitting out for weeks, it's horrible and the hydrochloric acid is even worse. If the smell isn't enough to turn you off, when you mix them together they react very strongly and will end up exploding everywhere so if you're in an enclosed space and some of that stuff touches your skin, you're going to be screaming in pain no matter how badly you want to die. Please, please, please reconsider. Death is not instant or painless with this method."

Last edited:
Reactions: darkness falls, allym101 and Aap
A

Aap

Enlightened
Apr 26, 2020
There is literally nothing to test, as extensive documented testing has already been done on reaction times and concentrations. Mixing up a batch of h2s or HCN just to "test it" is reckless in the extreme and poses a grave risk to others.

Reactions: darkness falls
UpandDownPrincess

UpandDownPrincess

Elementalist
Dec 31, 2019
No, no, no, no, no, no, PLEASE!

Do NOT try this is a house or anywhere else where anyone will be or might come. People could die. For real. Not just you.

I can't figure out why HS2 is coming up so often lately. It's a bad method and should be avoided.

There are a few of us here that have experience with it and we all seem to say the same thing - don't do it!

It's cool to make a decision to take yourself out. It is NOT okay to take anyone else with you, and that possibility is very real here.

Part of the trouble in waiting on the reaction is that unless you are there to stir it, the chemicals on top of your bucket will react violently and foam up, preventing the bulk of the chemicals underneath from coming into contact and producing the desired result quickly.

If you've seen the first responder videos, then you saw that the reaction is quite violent, especially with the larger quantities. This is NOT a good thing. If that mixtures touches you in any way, you will wish you were lucky enough to only be set on fire. That shit will burn through your clothes, burn your skin and make you scream until death can't come soon enough.

No matter how you do it, that shit is tough to take, If you let the gas build up, you'll drop the concentration when you get in. You'll still likely be required to withstand it for a minute or two, and that will seem like hours. Days. Weeks. That shit hurts.

Please read the threads already on the boards for other folks who have been there/done that before making your decision. You can read everything online, but it;s not the same as chatting with those of us who have been there.

Reactions: darkness falls and allym101
M

Mstrflshr

hangman
Mar 12, 2019
I live alone and if the first responders can't read it's on them. I will not to touch the mixture. Done and done, what else? Concentration drop when you get in? So wearing the mask and taking it off when then ppm is high enough is better then 2 separate rooms, check. According to everything i found whomever complained here about the smell did not mix it right, above 100ppm you lose your sense of smell? What did you guys do wrong and how did you survive? You got out because a minute or two seemed like hours? Do you have loss of sight/ eye damage and lung damage? How high was the ppm, how long were you in there?

Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc
A

Aap

Enlightened
Apr 26, 2020
Since you take a callous disregard for life of your neighbors or first responders, it's on you. Your tone is interesting, as is your inability to comprehend the difference in volume of a car and a room. I love that you jump to "you didn't mix it right" rather than consider your information may be incomplete. Stop being a jackass.

You do realize inert gas is faster, safer, and not dangerous to others, yes? Ask what is the reason why h2s is used so infrequently compared to other options.

Last edited:
Reactions: darkness falls and allym101
D

Deleted member 1768

Enlightened
Aug 15, 2018
Please please please don't do this method. It's incredibly dangerous to a lot of standbys. May I ask why you want to do it? I initially wanted to do it because it said it would knock you out almost "instantly" and that'd it be quick and peaceful. It's not. It's really not.
Takes 4 minutes to reach deadly level in a small. completely concealed car. Making the gas, opening the door and getting in is not an option. Must be mixed while in an enclosed space. Some have been found with all door handles removed inside the car. Sounds bloody frightening to me, but it is my last resort. Very dangerous to others. If you can find another way I would avoid this. The amount of liquid needed is at least a gallon of each. Not likely to get anything pure...be careful of this one my friend.

Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc and allym101
M

Mstrflshr

hangman
Mar 12, 2019
Since you take a callous disregard for life of your neighbors or first responders, it's on you. Your tone is interesting, as is your inability to comprehend the difference in volume of a car and a room. I love that you jump to "you didn't mix it right" rather than consider your information may be incomplete. Stop being a jackass.

You do realize inert gas is faster, safer, and not dangerous to others, yes? Ask what is the reason why h2s is used so infrequently compared to other options.
My sincere apologies for my earlier post, also sorry I am not sure how to edit or delete it either.

I know it is not an excuse and i know it was wrong but the last 24 hours were the terrible on my mental health. I'm currently still in the requesting euthanasia process and did not receive the news i was expecting. I took my anger and frustration out on you and your comment. Sorry. Thank you and ally for looking out for us h2s lurkers.

Now back to the thread.
I think you misunderstood my intentions about my house. I was saying i would do it inside my living room with a tent (for example a tent that has the same exact air volume of a car) or with an human size hamster ball all because of the fact i do own a house but not a car.

I am very selfish, so if there would be warnings on my front door and warnings on the tent and the responders ignore both of them and something happens to them, my mind says that since i wouldn't be here anymore, i will not feel any guilt about that. My neighbors wouldn't go inside my house, let alone inside the tent. I already know that is a terrible way to look at things. That's just who i am and all the more reason for me to ctb.

Other than being a jackass, I'm also a dumbass. I think i finally understand inert gas. You are pointing towards an exit bag or no?

A

Aap

Enlightened
Apr 26, 2020
Np...we all have bad days. Yes, I am pointing you to an exit bag. I think it will meet what you are looking for, doesn't need a tent, and actually is as fast and peaceful as just about anything can be.

Reactions: Mstrflshr