• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

LifeTransit_1

LifeTransit_1

Death is inevitable. I just want mine early.
Oct 25, 2023
I want to set up this megatgread due to the fact that this is a method I might have as a backup if I don't choose hanging... and as well as for anyone wanting to ask questions about the method.

Note Detergent Su1c1d3 is also known as H2S OR Hydrogen Sulfide

Last edited:
Reactions: Chelsea Leng, Flailure 513282, davidtorez and 1 other person
Tears in Rain

Tears in Rain

Dec 12, 2023
  • Informative
Reactions: DizzyFolfy, Flailure 513282, rozeske and 1 other person
O

Olisop21.

Student
Mar 15, 2024
Wish it wasn't so deadly. I just want it to be overwith. If I could just CTB.

RosebyAnyName

RosebyAnyName

Staring at the ceiling for 6 hours
Nov 9, 2023
This is also my backup. Can't do SN because there's a 100% guarantee I will throw up, even with antiemetics. My other #1 choice was CO / charcoal, and even though I'm decently knowledgeable with charcoal and its uses, it seems just a bit too complicated. Honestly, at this point I don't care if it's not as peaceful as some other options, the only method that matters in the end is the one you will actually do, so availability and reliability is arguably the most important factor. There were apparently 800+ successful suicides from this method when it was first released in 2008, but don't quote me from that (I learned it on this forum but I don't remember where). Knowing H2S scored a 10 on reliability and a 5 on accessibility makes me a bit more hopeful to use it, surprised it scored a high mark on speed as well as I assumed it would be slow.

Reactions: Cakeisalie
evannave

evannave

love you guys <3
Feb 27, 2024
Whoever uses this method is brave. I couldn't deal with that pain.

Reactions: myusername890 and Olisop21.
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
  • Informative
Reactions: DizzyFolfy, Tears in Rain, restless.dreams and 1 other person
U

UKscotty

Doesn't read PMs
May 20, 2021
Too fast and deadly to others.

J

jacobryan

Mar 11, 2024
Whoever uses this method is brave. I couldn't deal with that pain.
It's deadly in seconds. My understanding is that loss of consciousness is nearly instant and death follows seconds after. It's how I intend to ctb when/if I do.

Reactions: Rev346, evannave and bwerner
evannave

evannave

love you guys <3
Feb 27, 2024
It's deadly in seconds. My understanding is that loss of consciousness is nearly instant and death follows seconds after. It's how I intend to ctb when/if I do.
I wish you the best of luck <3

Reactions: jacobryan
Cakeisalie

Cakeisalie

"A man chooses, a slave obeys."
Sep 7, 2020
If this method means death occurs quickly, why does it score so poorly in peacefulness?

Reactions: wtfislife
A

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Mar 20, 2024
Seems like a decent method if like me you're struggling to get the materials required for other methods. Why can't anything be easy?

Tears in Rain

Tears in Rain

Dec 12, 2023
If this method means death occurs quickly, why does it score so poorly in peacefulness?
As @Praestat_Mori showed in a post above, there are serious side-effects at different concentrations of Hydrogen Sulphide. You would have to be certain of a high enough concentration level, to ensure it's a very quick death.

"Side effects and high levels of exposure
Exposure to lower concentrations can result in eye irritation, a sore throat and cough, nausea, shortness of breath, and fluid in the lungs.

Levels of about 530-1000 ppm cause strong stimulation of the central nervous system and rapid breathing, leading to loss of breathing.

The level of 800 ppm is the lethal concentration for 50% of humans for 5 minutes exposure (LC50).

Scientists have little information about what happens when you are exposed to hydrogen sulfide by getting it on your skin, although they know that care must be taken with the compressed liquefied product to avoid frost bite."

• Informative
Reactions: Praestat_Mori and Cakeisalie
C

callincards

Mar 18, 2024
So what do you use to make it it doesn't say anything about how to make it ?