N

neverendingstorey

Jan 1, 2022
The books Destiny of Souls andLife Between Lives, is about hypnotized people talking about what happens after they died in a past life.

Has anyone else read these books and what are your thoughts?

Snake of Eden

Snake of Eden

“Ye shall be as gods..🍎 🐍”
Jun 22, 2021
I didnt read it but I dont believe in reincarnation nor past lives in that sense. To me it does not make sense as it does not solve the imbalances that comes from existence. I see alot of people indulge in this ideology and thats fine to each their own I guess but to me it is purposeless and has no real aim to it

GentleJerk

GentleJerk

Carrot juice pimp.
Dec 14, 2021
I haven't read these books but I used to have a lot of strange recurring dreams and 'memories' when I was a child, about some other life where I was a pilot of some kind.

I would even fill exercise books with many drawings of the planes and their interiors, controls, and engines. I could even remember flying them as if I had done it before, but in the memories I was not a child, but an adult probably in my 20's.

I was so young that I had barely any knowledge of planes other than seeing them in the sky, so it always seemed odd to my family. The memories felt completely real and the dreams were always very realistic and distinctly different to other dreams. The unconscious mind is quite mysterious indeed.