• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

S

Spitfire

Enlightened
Apr 26, 2020
I am sorry you feel sad and it bothers you so much right now. It will eventually end (I at least take solace in this), and maybe you can find a way to become less sad between now and then?

Reactions: ecmnesia
C

Craig31ldn

Student
Oct 22, 2020
I am sorry you feel sad and it bothers you so much right now. It will eventually end (I at least take solace in this), and maybe you can find a way to become less sad between now and then?
Tell me a way please

• Aww..
Reactions: x~Sophia~x
ecmnesia

ecmnesia

the only thing humans are equal in is death
Aug 30, 2020
there are probably some methods you could try without planning. I wouldn't recommend any of them tho. Not because of the method itself, tho. CBT, as you probably already know, it's way harder than it looks. It requires planning and calm, which might be almost impossible to bare especially on the bad moments, still, please do not get ahead of yourself, this storm will eventually calm down, and then you will be able to think this through. Worse than holding on would be trying and dealing with the consequences of failing. Try to distract yourself, maybe go to sleep. I am available if you want to talk. Please, be safe.

Lilacmoon

Lilacmoon

Beautiful moon, take me away.
Sep 23, 2020
I don't think it's within the rules for us to suggest methods. Can you find a method using the search feature? Or you can browse the compilation to see what's available?
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/suicide-resource-compilation.3/

S

Spitfire

Enlightened
Apr 26, 2020
The latter.

I wish I could give you the answers to both, but I do not have those answers for you, and I am not soo sure right now that they would even do you much good, if I did?

I don't think it's within the rules for us to suggest methods. Can you find a method using the search feature? Or you can browse the compilation to see what's available?
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/suicide-resource-compilation.3/

This too... You should already know this though?

Have you already considered hanging and jumping as options?

C

Craig31ldn

Student
Oct 22, 2020
Yeah considered that but its nit really possible atm without sonone seeing me

W

WaitingWesting

Oct 22, 2020
I hope u find relief and respite from how your feeling weather u stay on earth or choose to leave it.

Lilacmoon

Lilacmoon

Beautiful moon, take me away.
Sep 23, 2020
I'm sorry that we can't offer you a method and that the resources haven't helped you. Have you done further research just in case there's something not on the compilation thread? I hope you find some relief somehow.