• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

sundress

sundress

Ignoramus
Aug 30, 2021
My parents have me under very strict house rules. I have no private space and very little privacy. I'm also not allowed to order things online and they also go through all my belongings.

They won't let me access any drugs on my own. I'm also not allowed to go outside on my own accord.
I don't know what I could do in these circumstances, but I'm extremely desperate for a way out.

My parents have always been very controlling and it's only recently gotten much worse. I can't stand living like this.

I'd appreciate any advice at all.

Worndown

Worndown

Visionary
Mar 21, 2019
You need a prison break.
While they are watching, there is not a lot you can do. I am very sorry.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It must be really dreadful feeling so trapped in that situation, I wish that there's a straightforward way to just cease existing in peace. But anyway best wishes.

Reuthry

Reuthry

I just want a way out.
Dec 16, 2023
I am in the same exact situation. I also can't get drugs and stuff online and my parents locked the windows so I can't jump either. What I will do is to ctb at the course center I go, via night night, it's not that reliable but my only way out as it seems. I perfectly planned everything and now waiting for the day to come.

I am sorry that I didn't write something that helps, but I hope you find the peace you are looking for, wishing luck for you.