Dumbass

Dumbass

Jun 4, 2019
a lot of times i avoid methods because if i fail them itd probably make me a veg but ive felt so desperate these past few weeks or months or whatever its been i gen might just try cutting or something. if i just numb the area w/ shit and dont look maybe itd work??? but i dont trust myself but also if i cut deep enough i wont be able to go back. but also i could just lose my arm in the process and then get sent to some psych ward or something i dont know sorry im rambling

edit: method in mind would be highly risky and impractical x_x id have a better shot just sitting at the tracks near my place for the millionth time LOL

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: landslide2 and JoysoftheEmptiness
JoysoftheEmptiness

JoysoftheEmptiness

Sep 10, 2024
I spent a month in a psych hospital, hated it, rambling is good, keep rambling, I'll join you on that.

• Hugs
Reactions: Dumbass
JoysoftheEmptiness

JoysoftheEmptiness

Sep 10, 2024
Lols, it wasn't fun, I woke up one evening, some bloke was dancing at the end of my bed staring at me, nice guy, but screwed up badly.

• Aww..
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I understand just wanting to be free from all the suffering, I really wish there's a straightforward way to just painlessly die in peace. But anyway I wish you the best.

• Love
Reactions: Dumbass and kiki <3
kiki <3

kiki <3

MtF extraordinaire
Mar 26, 2023
never apologize for talking <3 i am in the same sauce, so many different (horrible) scenarios stopping me from finally pulling the plunge… what if this goes wrong, what if, what if… sending you hugs

• Love