• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

lacrimosa

lacrimosa

Student
Jul 1, 2024
So, I've come to the conclusion that I deserve to die.

Not because I'm a horrible person or anything like that. But it's like this..

I deserve to die because death would be a release from this tormented existence. For me, death is a positive thing, not a negative thing. I don't know why we fear and shun death to the nth degree. Why do we think of it as such a bad, taboo subject in Western culture?

In other cultures, death is celebrated and revered. Why can't it be this way for our culture? Why do we fear what we do not understand? I wish we lived in another time, like the time of the Samurai, where death by one's own hands was an honourable, weighed, rational decision.

Here's an interesting read regarding cultures that celebrate death: https://www.eterneva.com/resources/cultures-that-celebrate-death

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: ToMoveOn, ijustwishtodie, thewalkingdread and 4 others
S

spentspirit

Jun 21, 2024
Do you mind if I ask why you deserve this?

Reactions: GoatHerder
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
I wouldn't say that you deserve to die you deserve a good life! To want to die is the result bc life torments you and you have no influence on that.

Death is the only relief from all suffering and pain in this life but still, everyone deserves good lives that don't drive them to a point where they have to consider suicide bc there's no other way out anymore.

Reactions: lacrimosa and GoatHerder
KillingPain267

KillingPain267

Warlock
Apr 15, 2024
I too deserve to die. I am in pain, mentally ill, traumatized, betrayed, probably have genetic diseases. I'm a contrarian rebel, and on top of that a massive drain on society. The ressources wasted on me could be given to the poor who WANT to live.

Reactions: ijustwishtodie and GoatHerder
K

Kali_Yuga13

Jul 11, 2024
They are using the word deserve in terms of having free agency to relieve themselves from suffering.

• Love
Reactions: ijustwishtodie, smaragdyne, lacrimosa and 1 other person
T

timetodie24

Wizard
Apr 14, 2023
I don't think I deserve death as it feels too kind . So i deserve for it to be painful and brutal at least. If I could I would have a slow painful death but those methods are usually unreliable.
I don't deserve the freedom from my suffering. Although those around me don't deserve to suffer the burden of me

• Wow
Reactions: GoatHerder
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I feel the same way, I also see myself as deserving of the peace that only non-existence can bring, I don't deserve to suffer in this cruel, meaningless existence. Death is also positive to me as after all one cannot be harmed by eternal nothingness, I find comfort in death personally as it's the end of all pointless suffering.

Reactions: ijustwishtodie
lacrimosa

lacrimosa

Student
Jul 1, 2024
I wouldn't say that you deserve to die you deserve a good life! To want to die is the result bc life torments you and you have no influence on that.

Death is the only relief from all suffering and pain in this life but still, everyone deserves good lives that don't drive them to a point where they have to consider suicide bc there's no other way out anymore.
That makes sense too. If I had a good life...

Oddly enough, the mental and physical suffering in this world is also something that isn't really calculated in the stats when considering what a good life is and whom has it. They measure your income, caloric intake, civil rights, etc,.

If they had health included in the stats, I wonder how many countries would make the list with populaces that have a good life.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori
ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
I relate. I want to die due to the same reason. I deserve death because it's the release of all the pain and torment and suffering. Not to mention that it also makes it so that my chances of experiencing extreme suffering is zero. I don't get why most people see death as a bad thing. Most people on SS also see death as a bad thing but I don't. I see death as the most perfect and blissful thing ever. Of course the only thing that tops death is never being born at all.
They say why in their post

Reactions: sserafim