• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

M

moshimoshi

Apr 6, 2024
I definietly deserve to die for being such an awful shitty piece of shit person. There is so much i regret. I hate myself and i know i shouldnt be alive. But im just trapped. I have thijgs that i feel like i have to be alive for or im just going to be an even shittier person if i were to die. I deserve to live and suffer and struggle through recovery and depression even though im such a fuck up. These past few years ive managed to fuck up even more. Im the worst person in the world and i shouldnt have friends shouldnt have anything i dont deserve ANY of it

• Hugs
Reactions: AdamOndiAhman, justcallmeJ, Jiyuurakka and 4 others
M

MarkSmith73

Student
Apr 14, 2024
I definietly deserve to die for being such an awful shitty piece of shit person. There is so much i regret. I hate myself and i know i shouldnt be alive. But im just trapped. I have thijgs that i feel like i have to be alive for or im just going to be an even shittier person if i were to die. I deserve to live and suffer and struggle through recovery and depression even though im such a fuck up. These past few years ive managed to fuck up even more. Im the worst person in the world and i shouldnt have friends shouldnt have anything i dont deserve ANY of it
You're worthy. Just keep going. I know you don't believe it but the world is a better place for you being here. This is what you have to look forward to when you eventually pass but it's better to stay the course as long as we can.

• Hugs
Reactions: moshimoshi