• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

leloyon

leloyon

Sick Of It All
Feb 4, 2023
I'm not diagnosed with psychosis either bc everyone likes to blame everything on my autism. Never been diagnosed with anything outside my autism even though I clearly have lot's of issues bc most proffessionals seems to find it easier to focus solely on my autism even though it doesn't rly make me better bc my other illnesses remains untreated. I use they/them pronouns when I don't know someone's gender/pronouns bc I'm petrified of accidentally misgendering someone bc it can be a big deal for some, belive me! >_< I apologize if I ever used they/them pronouns on you, but I promise you I did it purely out of respect and not wanting to misgender you like with anyone else. I never mean anything I do negatively unless someone is being an absolute dick in witch you're not. You're rly nice tbh. I'll check out your thread in a bit, just gotta catch up on some notifications first.
I got diagnosed with autism when I was about thirteen however I disagree with that diagnosis and I doubt that I actually have it, my current psychiatrist told me that I got diagnosed with anxiety and depression at some point though I was never told until then so I don't know who did it, when or what it was based on, nor do I know the kinds of anxiety and depression I suffer from (if you ask me, I probably have dysthymia or perhaps "double depression", as well as social anxiety and/or panic disorder, but knowing my luck I'll probably never get a precise answer and that vague "anxiety and depression" diagnosis is all I will get), I definitely have more going on though, I'm probably going to get an official OCD diagnosis soon and possibly PTSD, I definitely have selective mutism and I probably have some form of personality disorder but at that point we're going into shaky territory. I agree that with an autism diagnosis professionals tend to only focus on that, for most of my time in the mental health system the professionals would just attribute anything to autism no matter what regardless of the kind of symptom it was.
Also it's fine, I refer to anyone who I'm unsure of with they/them pronouns as well, I think it's a good habit to have as long as you refer to someone with their preferred pronouns once you're sure, I'm not offended or anything.

Silent_cries

Silent_cries

I wish I could delete my trauma...
Aug 10, 2021
I got diagnosed with autism when I was about thirteen however I disagree with that diagnosis and I doubt that I actually have it, my current psychiatrist told me that I got diagnosed with anxiety and depression at some point though I was never told until then so I don't know who did it, when or what it was based on, nor do I know the kinds of anxiety and depression I suffer from (if you ask me, I probably have dysthymia or perhaps "double depression", as well as social anxiety and/or panic disorder, but knowing my luck I'll probably never get a precise answer and that vague "anxiety and depression" diagnosis is all I will get), I definitely have more going on though, I'm probably going to get an official OCD diagnosis soon and possibly PTSD, I definitely have selective mutism and I probably have some form of personality disorder but at that point we're going into shaky territory. I agree that with an autism diagnosis professionals tend to only focus on that, for most of my time in the mental health system the professionals would just attribute anything to autism no matter what regardless of the kind of symptom it was.
Also it's fine, I refer to anyone who I'm unsure of with they/them pronouns as well, I think it's a good habit to have as long as you refer to someone with their preferred pronouns once you're sure, I'm not offended or anything.
I had no idea you were diagnosed with autism too. You at least have the benefit of possible getting rid of the diagnosis since it might be a misdiagnosis in your case. It's not that easy with me unfortunately bc I definitely have autism and I 100% agree with the diagnosis since I have mostly all of the symptoms to some degree. It's not like I want to remove a diagnosis I actually have either bc I don't see that ever benefit me in the slightest, at least not with autism. So I'm stuck having my other issues overlooked bc of my autism >_<
I'm almost certain I have ocd too, I have rituals I do every day, more than what I feel is normal with autism. I might have bpd too but not going to bother getting it diagnosed bc of the taboo around it, just doesn't feel worth it. I suspect I have body dysmorphia too bc my body always looks fat to me even when ppl say it's average. I tend to put myself on stright diets and stuff bc of it too, although I don't have an ed. It has luckily never went that far. And ofc. definitely have one or more anxiety and depression diagnosis as well.
Yeah, I always use ppls preferred pronouns when I know them. I tend to ask ppl their pronouns if ik I'm going to be talking to them alot but not otherwise though bc I feel like that's a very personal thing to ask, yk. Btw, I rly enjoy talking to you. We have so many things in common.

N33dT0D13

N33dT0D13

It/Xe
Apr 2, 2023
@One day too late

Hair color: Dark brown
Hair length: Short
Hair type: Straight
Race: Caucasian
Eye colour: Brown
Height: 5'9"
Body type: Lean
Body mods: None
Nationality: Canadian

aka how I imagine most ppl online look when I have no info on them yet and their pfp doesn't look like any sort of being

Silent_cries

Silent_cries

Aug 10, 2021
@N33dT0D13
Don't know if this is a distant memory I have, or just something I feel, but I'm going to say you're a system (did/osdd) so for the heck of it I'm going to do 1 for the host and 1 for the alter that is currently fronting, I hope that's ok. *^^*
Host:
Hair color: Very light brown, close to blonde but not quite.
Hair length: Medium to a little bellow shoulder lenght.
Hair type: Straight but slightly curly
Race: White
Eye colour: Green/grey-ish
Height: 160cm
Body type: A little chubby but not overweigh, pretty good looking though.
Nationality: Portuguese

Fronting alter:
Hair color: Black with a white stripe in front.
Hair length: Long
Race: n/a (this alter is not a human, ik some are but not all of them from what I know)
Eye colour: Black
Height: 175cm
Body type: Thin, not underweigh though
Body mods: Maybe a piercing

Idk, I hope doing it this way is ok and that it wasn't offensive or anything. I don't mean anything negatively, I swear!

I

I'm exhausted

Living in constant fear. I need cats!!
Jul 12, 2019
@Silent_cries

Hair Color: black
Hair length: medium
Hair type (straight, curly, etc): straight
Race: European
Eye colour: black
Height: 5'5"
Body type (thin, muscular, heavyset etc): average
Body mods: tattoos and piercings
Nationality: Swedish

N33dT0D13

N33dT0D13

It/Xe
Apr 2, 2023
@N33dT0D13
Don't know if this is a distant memory I have, or just something I feel, but I'm going to say you're a system (did/osdd) so for the heck of it I'm going to do 1 for the host and 1 for the alter that is currently fronting, I hope that's ok. *^^*
Host:
Hair color: Very light brown, close to blonde but not quite.
Hair length: Medium to a little bellow shoulder lenght.
Hair type: Straight but slightly curly
Race: White
Eye colour: Green/grey-ish
Height: 160cm (I wish 😭)
Body type: A little chubby but not overweigh, pretty good looking though.

Fronting alter:
Hair color: Black with a white stripe in front.
Hair length: Long*
Hair type: Straight* (if spiked counts)
Race: n/a (this alter is not a human, ik some are but not all of them from what I know)*
Eye colour: Black
Height: 175cm
Body type: Thin, not underweigh though*
Body mods: Maybe a piercing*

Idk, I hope doing it this way is ok and that it wasn't offensive or anything. I don't mean anything negatively, I swear!
I'm not diagnosed with a dissociative disorder but I did and still kind of do suspect OSDD, I hope to talk to a therapist abt it soonish (which means I need to stop procrastinating on finding a new therapist but that's a tangent lol) and I can't speak for anyone else but I don't find it disrespectful at all

Also, correct guesses in bold 😄 (*true for at least one alter currently co-fronting, most... Actually all of these apply to the same alter lol)

Silent_cries

Silent_cries

Aug 10, 2021
I'm not diagnosed with a dissociative disorder but I did and still kind of do suspect OSDD, I hope to talk to a therapist abt it soonish (which means I need to stop procrastinating on finding a new therapist but that's a tangent lol) and I can't speak for anyone else but I don't find it disrespectful at all

Also, correct guesses in bold 😄 (*true for at least one alter currently co-fronting, most... Actually all of these apply to the same alter lol)
Wait, was I correct about everything??? That's kinda wild. I'm ngl though, I had alot of fun with this. Also I'm sorry, I forgot co-fronting was a thing, my bad! >_< Maybe that's why the signals I was getting when trying to feel the fronting alter were so mixed, bc there were actually two. Idk, this was fun either way.

One day too late

One day too late

eMOTIONally dAAAAAAmaged
Aug 14, 2020
@One day too late

Hair color: Dark brown
Hair length: Short
Race: Caucasian
Eye colour: Brown
Height: 5'9"
Body type: Lean
Nationality: Canadian

aka how I imagine most ppl online look when I have no info on them yet and their pfp doesn't look like any sort of being
No
Yes
Yes
No
Yes
No
No
No
No
No
Yes

N33dT0D13

N33dT0D13

It/Xe
Apr 2, 2023
Wait, was I correct about everything??? That's kinda wild. I'm ngl though, I had alot of fun with this. Also I'm sorry, I forgot co-fronting was a thing, my bad! >_< Maybe that's why the signals I was getting when trying to feel the fronting alter were so mixed, bc there were actually two. Idk, this was fun either way.
Not everything but, you got a lot right about one of my alters who's usually fronting with me lol, kind of eerie but in a fun way 😆
No
Yes
Yes
No
Yes
No
No
No
No
No
Yes
Hair Color: Black
Race: Filipino
Height: for 5'7"
Body Type: Chubby
Body Mods: Tattoos
Nationality: Filipino

Silent_cries

Silent_cries

Aug 10, 2021
Not everything but, you got a lot right about one of my alters who's usually fronting with me lol, kind of eerie but in a fun way 😆
That's still interesting though. :)