D

Deleted member 1465

_
Jul 31, 2018
I once drove a car full of young ladies from an excavation down to the phone box (days before mobiles). As i pulled in, I was turning around to chat and promptly managed to dump the car in the MASSIVE and completely covered by grass drainage gully outside the vicarage.
The damn thing was upended comically and we had to do a Dukes of Hazzard to get out.
It took 3 flagged down local vehicles of steadily increasing size to yank it out, eventually a tractor and a chain. A passing motorcycle gang decided to stop (it was near the pub), get drinks and have a good laugh. None of the feckers helped.
It finally got catapulted out, landed and we pushed it around the corner to the vicarage and dumped it then went and got sozzled.
But my car was magnificent, and once I'd cleaned out all the mud from the engine bay the next morning, it started up first time.
For several years I was known in that pub as 'that twat who parked his car vertically in the big ditch.'
It got me some free drinks though.

Reactions: MiserableBastard1995, reasonabledoubt, Good4Nothing and 1 other person
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
It was winter and my friends and I were having a gaming night at home.
Then, one of them started to feel sleepy and went to my bed.
We couldn't see him just happily sleeping so we decided to play a prank at him:
WE TURNED ON THE A.C AND FAN WHEN HE FELL ASLEEP.

Then, when he woke up, the poor thing was extremely cold and even caught a cold because of us.

He was really mad and I think he's still looking for revenge lol

Last edited:
Reactions: reasonabledoubt, Deleted member 1465 and Ghost2211
D

Deleted member 1465

_
Jul 31, 2018
Oh I've just thought of a whopper, but I don't have the energy to post it tonight. I think I've told the story before, I'll have to look.

Reactions: reasonabledoubt
N

netrezven

Mage
Dec 13, 2018
Well today I fall down into the single one big puddle from the rain. It was few hours ago in the skate park in front of many kids. And Fall again while trying to get up. Ya they laughed :)
Something I love, but wasn't my idea- replacing the white cream of Oreo's with toothpaste. Pure classics.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: MiserableBastard1995, reasonabledoubt and Deleted member 1465
MiserableBastard1995

MiserableBastard1995

Experienced
Mar 17, 2018
Shitty story-teller, but here goes:
My younger brother and I were having a sleepover at our grandparents place, maybe fifteen years ago. During dinner, I tried to prank my brother by dousing his dinner with the pepper shaker while no-one was looking. It didn't work, it just ruined his meal, I (rightfully) got in trouble, and Nan had to make him something else.

Reactions: Mentalmick, Deleted member 1465 and reasonabledoubt