• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

C

cosmic-freedom

Student
Mar 18, 2024
Is it common to experience derealization after deciding to ctb and a plan has been made?

• Hugs
Reactions: Kit1 and rozeske
evannave

evannave

love you guys <3
Feb 27, 2024
Absolutely. I felt the exact same thing before my recent failed attempt. It's like you're already dead...

• Hugs
Reactions: Kit1 and rozeske
dinosavr

dinosavr

and if i’m turning blue please don’t save me 🌛
Dec 14, 2023
It's very very common. After all, death is the biggest thing that can happen to us so it's not easy to comprehend with our tiny brains when we actually get as closest to it as possible. It's a very taboo topic and when it suddenly becomes the topic number one, your brain activates one of its coping mechanisms, which very often is derealization. "It's not real so you're not really in danger".

• Hugs
Reactions: cosmic-freedom, Kit1, divinemistress36 and 1 other person
R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
Absolutely. After my decision I practically look dead with all the emotion sucked out of me. Been getting a lot of holly water sprays, exorcism and prayer rituals lately. Which pretty fucking annoys me b/c it wasn't an overnight decision. I struggled for years and everyone around me witnessed my downfall and all what caused it. Even told me to die. Now that I have reached rock bottom and made my decision, everyone is like oh bring out the exorcist.

• Hugs
Reactions: Kit1