Ginnn

Ginnn

Student
Aug 20, 2022
It is constant for me, specially when I'm alone. Reality seems to fade away and there's just my internal voice and theese weird images and sounds that are supposed to be "reality".
Sometimes I know nothing and sometimes I know too much.
I know what emotions are, I know my thoughts are energy and "me" is just a bunch of neurons. Everything I feel has an explanation but why do I feel it in the first place? What am I? I don't even know if theese words make sense. All I want is to die.

• Hugs
Reactions: Endsticle, Venus13 and pauly1963
P

pauly1963

Existence is evil, meaningless and pointless.
Nov 12, 2022
It is constant for me, specially when I'm alone. Reality seems to fade away and there's just my internal voice and theese weird images and sounds that are supposed to be "reality".
Sometimes I know nothing and sometimes I know too much.
I know what emotions are, I know my thoughts are energy and "me" is just a bunch of neurons. Everything I feel has an explanation but why do I feel it in the first place? What am I? I don't even know if theese words make sense. All I want is to die.
I went through over 12 months of hell with derealization and depersonalisation after doing too much concentration meditation ( anapanasati ). Sometimes it felt like the feeling you have after smoking too much weed. The best way to get through it is by hard excercise, because excercise helps to ground you back into your body when the energy is mostly in your head. Sounds weird I know but it worked for me. Sorry you are going through this. It is often a frightening experience.

Reactions: Venus13 and Ginnn
theboy

theboy

Illuminated
Jul 15, 2022
we are a set of experiences

Reactions: Ginnn