Lost cherry

Lost cherry

Student
Oct 21, 2023
Being asked why are you depressed? Life is beautiful!
Is like saying why do you have asthma? There is so much air!

• Love
  • Yay!
Reactions: Endoflifecomestoall, fwompie, the_path_of_sorrows and 10 others
U

UKscotty

Doesn't read PMs
May 20, 2021
I agree but sadly in the past 10 years or so a lot of attention seekers have started to abuse depression and SH for likes.

There are a few people in my friends group who literally can't even goto the gym or cook breakfast for their kids without a selfie and getting likes.

Society has become so attention craving its watered down real MH issues.

• Yay!
Reactions: Mx_Pathetic, LetMeBeSad, アホペンギン and 5 others
Y

Yaffle

Life’s a bitch
Nov 9, 2023
Those who don't have it themselves can simply never understand it. I've had this most of my life with people who say they care but haven't got a clue. Can't tell you how many times I've been told to snap out of it!
Replying to myself :pfff:

I wear a "face" most of the time, few people see me low and nobody knows just how bad it gets. Life is one big lie behind a mask as it's easier than explaining mental health.

Last edited:
Reactions: Endoflifecomestoall, SenseOfLoss, LetMeBeSad and 2 others
WAITING TO DIE

WAITING TO DIE

TORMENTED
Sep 30, 2023
Yeah, it's like asking some dude with no legs to go and climb a mountain.
These people are like another species compared to us depressed and suicidal folks.
Also ctb is the bravest thing a person could ever do.

• Love
Reactions: SenseOfLoss, Mx_Pathetic, Yaffle and 2 others
Lost cherry

Lost cherry

Student
Oct 21, 2023
These people are like another species compared to us depressed and suicidal folks.
I agree with u

• Hugs
Reactions: Yaffle and WAITING TO DIE
warm dreams

warm dreams

Nov 23, 2023
Try to explain to a person who has been blind since birth what the color green means. Unfortunately, the same thing happens when I try to explain to a healthy person why I want ctb...

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Endoflifecomestoall, Mx_Pathetic, LetMeBeSad and 4 others
Y

Yaffle

Life’s a bitch
Nov 9, 2023
Absolutely 100%, society is conditioned that suicide is the coward's way out but I see it as a dignified and humane decision - all the more humane if we had access to a certain peaceful drug!

It's the ultimate brave choice to end mental and or physical misery.
Try to explain to a person who has been blind since birth what the color green means. Unfortunately, the same thing happens when I try to explain to a healthy person why I want ctb...
💯

Reactions: LittleBlackCat, Mx_Pathetic, LetMeBeSad and 2 others
WAITING TO DIE

WAITING TO DIE

TORMENTED
Sep 30, 2023
Absolutely 100%, society is conditioned that suicide is the coward's way out but I see it as a dignified and humane decision - all the more humane if we had access to a certain peaceful drug!

It's the ultimate brave choice to end mental and or physical misery.
True.
The ancient Greeks and stoics viewed suicide as an honorable and heroic death.
I think most of today's brainwashing about suicide stems mostly from religion.
I think we have gone downhill as a species because only an inhumane society would deny people who are suffering the right to die and access to certain reliable and peaceful methods.

• Hugs
Reactions: Endoflifecomestoall, SenseOfLoss, Mx_Pathetic and 3 others
Lost cherry

Lost cherry

Student
Oct 21, 2023
Yes. When someone commits murder, go to jail, have food, gym, music, books, and have opportunities to studying for free!!! But we are don't disturb anyone, this is our life and nobody cant talk to us that we need to keep living. Why? To make someone else to feel comfortable? Selfish people

Reactions: Mx_Pathetic, Yaffle and WAITING TO DIE
warm dreams

warm dreams

Nov 23, 2023
Yes. When someone commits murder, go to jail, have food, gym, music, books, and have opportunities to studying for free!!! But we are don't disturb anyone, this is our life and nobody cant talk to us that we need to keep living. Why? To make someone else to feel comfortable? Selfish people
We cry at the funeral of a loved one only because we will miss him, and not because we feel sorry for him. I believe that one should rejoice at a funeral (especially if the person died a natural death), because the person suffered and found eternal peace. This once again shows that we are selfish.

Reactions: Endoflifecomestoall, WhatPowerIs, WAITING TO DIE and 4 others
Lost cherry

Lost cherry

Student
Oct 21, 2023
We cry at the funeral of a loved one only because we will miss him, and not because we feel sorry for him. I believe that one should rejoice at a funeral (especially if the person died a natural death), because the person suffered and found eternal peace. This once again shows that we are selfish.
Yes. I agree

LetMeBeSad

LetMeBeSad

Student
Sep 21, 2023
Being asked why are you depressed? Life is beautiful!
Is like saying why do you have asthma? There is so much air!

I'm sorry I laughed. I laugh at inappropriate times occasionally. I laughed outloud by accident too.
My wife just asked what I was laughing about and I had to cover up. Your metaphor is amazing and comically obvious. I'm going to use it in my next counseling session. She has asthma, maybe she'll finally get it lol.

• Hugs
  • Yay!
Reactions: Lost cherry, warm dreams and Yaffle
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I don't understand how anyone could ever label this cruel and hellish world where there is endless suffering as being "beautiful". Existence just causes harm and problems there was never a need for, and wanting to escape from this existence on my own terms is rational to me, as it's the prevention of unnecessary suffering rather than "cowardly". We all have our right to die anyway and it's really not straightforward to cease existing on our own terms, in fact such a thing is so unnecessarily difficult at least to me.

Last edited:
Reactions: WAITING TO DIE, Mx_Pathetic, myusername890 and 1 other person
Lost cherry

Lost cherry

Student
Oct 21, 2023
I'm sorry I laughed. I laugh at inappropriate times occasionally. I laughed outloud by accident too.
My wife just asked what I was laughing about and I had to cover up. Your metaphor is amazing and comically obvious. I'm going to use it in my next counseling session. She has asthma, maybe she'll finally get it lol.
Hahahahah 😂😂😂