thetruetato

thetruetato

Student
Jan 1, 2024
My depression has worsened to the point that it's not even a mental battle anymore. It's just a part of me now. Before it fully took over me, I occasionally used to get this crushing feeling deep in my chest whenever I got extremely depressed. Now I feel it constantly and think about suicide every single day. At this point I don't want help anymore. I don't want to be happy either, I just want to be dead.

• Hugs
Reactions: ThymeToLeave, bloodystarzklt and Forever Sleep
Rack.-

Rack.-

Trying to understand this world
Jun 11, 2023
I'm sorry that you are thinking more often about it. The same happened to me last year but apparently stabilized when classes ended and summer vacation started. Now I guess it's happening the same again haha.
I believe that the cause relies in the amount of stress I feel in my everyday life. Have you thought about the things that are causing you to think more about it?

F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
I do really relate to you. I'm not sure that I am even depressed to be honest. If I am, then I have been for 34 years! Plus- the same, my suicidal and pessimistic thoughts are a part of my regular thinking and character almost. I'm not sure I'd recognise myself if I didn't think like this.