T

Timetogo123

Jan 5, 2021
I've battled it for around 8 years. Moved jobs and found more people who like to threaten and enjoy harassing other people. I tried medication but all SSRIs which are Xanax give me stomach bleeds. I recently lost my job. I don't want to do it all again somewhere else just struggling to survive. I've been trying to get an for months and I've bought the equipment for Co method

• Hugs
Reactions: botanormal, WaitingForTheBusInTh and WornOutLife
N

notthisoutcome

Feb 11, 2021
What did people do to you at your workplace?

W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
People who have harassed you can go to hell. You don't deserve to suffer like this.
I know you're unmotivated to get a new job but trust me, if you do it, you might have a better experience.

Wish the best.

• Love
Reactions: Umbreon and botanormal
T

Timetogo123

Jan 5, 2021
Thank you but if I don't exit my plan is to go to live with my mum and sell everything I have. I'd then take a long time out but I don't want to be that burden on my mum.
I just don't want to do that, I don't see anything in the future I want to live for.

• Hugs
Reactions: botanormal
W

WaitingForTheBusInTh

Student
Nov 18, 2020
Godspeed to you. I had two horrible jobs back to back and now have 2 bad references. I applied for a customer service job (what I've done all my life) in a call center environment (which I've worked before) and didnt get the job lmao. I literally have wound up in a fail state game which is actually impossible to win. I wish you the nest of luck whether you ctb or find a job where people give you the thought and consideration you deserve

• Hugs
Reactions: Timetogo123 and botanormal
T

Timetogo123

Jan 5, 2021
I think what's happened is ex colleagues are putting me 6ft under with New employers. The kind of words and body language isn't what anyone would do to a new employee.

I hope you keep going and find a fulfilling role.
It's always things like other people have said this or that, totally misconstrued conversations. Blame for not stopping other people's conversations. Gaslighted by groups. Last direct threat was you're lucky we employed you after 6 weeks in a role with two weeks of that no access to work systems.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: botanormal