• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

I

itsover090

Feb 1, 2024
Has anyone here not left the house in years?

• Hugs
Reactions: bed and Vicolo cieco
sugarh1gh

sugarh1gh

Death is new departure and beggining of a journey.
May 27, 2024
Well I have no one to look me after, so I have to go out occasionally. But I can go weeks if I have a chance.

Reactions: bed and lkjhgfdsa1
lkjhgfdsa1

lkjhgfdsa1

šŸ–¤
Apr 17, 2024
Months now :(

• Hugs
Reactions: bed and AvwJ
AvwJ

AvwJ

Apr 16, 2024
feels hard to come to terms with, but yes. since the lockdowns when covid broke out i kind of just withdrew and lost hope more and more. part of me really wants to gather the strength to be able to go out again if only to just try to get treatment but it makes me feel so overwhelmed and anxious. and then i get back to thinking i should just give up.

• Hugs
Reactions: bed and lkjhgfdsa1
Vicolo cieco

Vicolo cieco

Student
May 14, 2024
Yes, I've been living like a recluse for at least 10 years.

locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
I only go to the grocery stores and only because I have to. I don't have anyone to do that kind of shit for me. Other than that, I'm at home.

floating_cloud

floating_cloud

fading
May 30, 2024
Yes go buy stuff sometimes when extremely necessary since I'm alone and no one is there to help but mostly I'm at home can't bring myself to go out

T

TheLovecraftian

Mar 27, 2023
feels hard to come to terms with, but yes. since the lockdowns when covid broke out i kind of just withdrew and lost hope more and more. part of me really wants to gather the strength to be able to go out again if only to just try to get treatment but it makes me feel so overwhelmed and anxious. and then i get back to thinking i should just give up.
I honestly feel the same. Going to do the whole self improvement song and dance again for my anxiety but it's like my brain resorts to being self destructive. Idk why I feel so unmotivated even though I want more out of life. Maybe I just subconsciously think that I won't be able to do it? Fuck if I know, but I don't want my family/ myself to be disappointed in me. I wish you the best regardless of what you decide to do.

• Hugs
Reactions: AvwJ
D

DeIetedUser4739

Apr 21, 2024
I used to rarely leave the house and always liked going places before the depression hit, now I go out almost everyday and still feel nothing.