• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

123die

123die

Feb 16, 2019
I saw a thread of someone asking what final preparations they have to get ready before they ctb and someone else said something about 'is there anyone or anything depending on you?' something along those lines, got me thinking:
What/who depends on me?
I'm going to be giving up my kid by October, and I don't want to kms until then or after then anyway, so not him
I don't have parents
I don't really have friends
I don't have a job
Only my partner and he'd be fine without me. He'd be sad for a while, yeah, but he'd go back to art and he'd be fine.
Don't really think anyone would actually notice tbh.

• Hugs
Reactions: Egddios, Yaalya, mothfly and 1 other person
LogicalConclusion

LogicalConclusion

Experienced
Jun 2, 2019
If anything, I'm the dependent one as I'm disabled and can't take care of myself on my own. The only ones depending on me are my dog and cat and I do my best for them, but I'm making plans for them for when I ctb and I think ultimately they'll be happier. I feel guilty for having thoughts of "trying for a month or so more" or just enjoying myself before I ctb because I know they would be happier somewhere else, but it would be suspicious for me to rehome them as I, again, rather depend on them. Overall, I feel entirely selfish and don't want to be a burden on anyone anymore and I think people won't be surprised and will continue their lives much the same as before.

• Hugs
Reactions: Egddios and Rukia
Rukia

Rukia

Enlightened
Jun 3, 2019
If anything, I'm the dependent one as I'm disabled and can't take care of myself on my own. The only ones depending on me are my dog and cat and I do my best for them, but I'm making plans for them for when I ctb and I think ultimately they'll be happier. I feel guilty for having thoughts of "trying for a month or so more" or just enjoying myself before I ctb because I know they would be happier somewhere else, but it would be suspicious for me to rehome them as I, again, rather depend on them. Overall, I feel entirely selfish and don't want to be a burden on anyone anymore and I think people won't be surprised and will continue their lives much the same as before.
I wont...@LogicalConculsion and you are not a burden :hug:
@123die you have a partner, so more than many ppl...:hug:

• Hugs
Reactions: LogicalConclusion