• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Rocky M

Rocky M

I'm A Monster
Jun 20, 2018
I know this may seem really odd, but if you have a planned departure date, does it have any significance? For example, my planned date is December 29. It's a former friend's birthday. She was one of a few people who made me feel like I was worth something. We've since drifted apart but I miss her terribly. She will probably never hear of my passing, so that's why I've chosen this specific date. Anyone else have something like that?

Reactions: akosineenee, tearsinrain, AntiLifeEric and 4 others
Anarchy

Anarchy

Invisible anarchist
Jul 9, 2018
No, I wouldn't be able to stick to a date. I just plan to go before the holidays are up so that I won't have to go to college. I also miss someone a lot and would want them to care about my passing but it probably would never affect them even if they did find out about it. There isn't any date that is significant to me.

Reactions: akosineenee, AntiLifeEric, uxorious and 5 others
V

VX1

Student
Jun 28, 2018
The campsite shuts on oct 1st for 6 months, so yeah, anytime before then will do.

Reactions: AntiLifeEric, Caerula and Tiburcio
Gevatsu

Gevatsu

Weak
Jul 15, 2018
My deadline is August 17. It's means nothing at all. I will probably go through with it before the 17th though. I'm really not that exited anymore. I wouldn't be surprised if I failed again.

Reactions: AntiLifeEric, uxorious, Caerula and 3 others
Laggy

Laggy

Jul 20, 2018
I just try to pick a time based on what will be the most convenient for my family. But I haven't had the guts to go through with it yet.

Reactions: Caerula
S

Ssname

Experienced
Jun 30, 2018
Hopefully Nov 17th. It's my birthday so it will hopefully ruin one less day in the year for my family. Also gives my little sister a chance to finish her first year at university uninterrupted and is after my sports season finishes so I don't let the team down.

Reactions: uxorious, Caerula, BaconCheeseburger and 1 other person
I

Ian

Aug 8, 2018
Whenever my N arrives.I'll be starting college in two weeks so hopefully before then, doubtful it will though.

Reactions: Samuel, uxorious, mattwitt and 1 other person
Rocky M

Rocky M

I'm A Monster
Jun 20, 2018
Hopefully Nov 17th. It's my birthday so it will hopefully ruin one less day in the year for my family. Also gives my little sister a chance to finish her first year at university uninterrupted and is after my sports season finishes so I don't let the team down.
Ah, I see. Well, I wish you good luck in your departure and I hope you find peace

Reactions: Caerula and Ssname
FairyAlys

FairyAlys

Aug 7, 2018
Early October.
No family birthdays or events and I don't want to spoil Christmas

Reactions: uxorious, Deleted_9cKnXB34QG, Caerula and 1 other person
Ashpac

Ashpac

Lost and always will be.
Jul 22, 2018
Whenever my N arrives.I'll be starting college in two weeks so hopefully before then, doubtful it will though.

I hope it doesnt get stuck in customs for you, as ive heard that has happened lately.

Reactions: Caerula
D

Deleted member 847

If tomorrow I get my bottle of wine, I think I'll catch the bus Thursday

Reactions: uxorious, mattwitt, Caerula and 2 others
Ashpac

Ashpac

Lost and always will be.
Jul 22, 2018
If tomorrow I get my bottle of wine, I think I'll catch the bus Thursday

Ive seen your posts for a while now. I hope you get the peace you deserve.

Reactions: Caerula, Justanotherconsumer and Tiburcio
D

DoneFighting

Student
Aug 14, 2018
My deadline is August 17. It's means nothing at all. I will probably go through with it before the 17th though. I'm really not that exited anymore. I wouldn't be surprised if I failed again.
Mine is this weekend as well. Haven't decided fully because of my dog. I live alone so odds are no one will come looking for me until Monday when I don't show up to work. Im going to leave a lot of food and water out for him though. Just debating which day of the weekend. Tried this past Sunday and my gun didn't go off so I had to work with a wicked hangover. Going with hanging this time. Just have to buy the rope.

Reactions: akosineenee, Rocky M, shadow11 and 2 others
BaconCheeseburger

BaconCheeseburger

Comfort-eating
Aug 4, 2018

That's really thoughtful of you :)

Reactions: uxorious and Ssname
Lowri

Lowri

Jun 19, 2018
Mine is in two years. There are a couple of things I need to finish before I go.

Reactions: Rocky M and lastsummer
No Future

No Future

No One
Aug 6, 2018
Haven't decided fully because of my dog. I live alone so odds are no one will come looking for me until Monday when I don't show up to work.

For the sake of your pup - have you considered a delayed email, or something to alert someone who could then check/take care of them? It's difficult to guarantee someone will come on the following Monday.

Reactions: tearsinrain, Tiburcio, Gevatsu and 4 others
D

DoneFighting

Student
Aug 14, 2018
For the sake of your pup - have you considered a delayed email, or something to alert someone who could then check/take care of them? It's difficult to guarantee someone will come on the following Monday.
I've considered texting my dog sitter to come the next day and leaving a note to not go into the garage and to call the cops. It's a 100% guarantee that if I don't show up Monday i will be looked for. I'm pretty dedicated to my job and my boyfriend works with me so if I don't show up to the managers meeting there will be concern

Reactions: No Future, Tiburcio and lv-gras
B

boozlepuzzle

Aug 14, 2018
26th August, in 12 days, I chose that day because it'll be full moon in my country, and I plan to hang myself at the beach, having some time for me before, getting drunk and that shit, just hope it's not cloudy lol

Reactions: uxorious
wezel

wezel

Experienced
Aug 14, 2018
I am not sure an exact calendar date is needed, more important is perfect preparation that leaves nothing at risk from not succeeding. So I would suggest to focus on that and leave the actual date a bit floating, it might come sooner, it might come later.

Reactions: tearsinrain, uxorious, Deleted member 1768 and 5 others
D

Dip

Student
Jul 27, 2018
20th August. My savings are running out, I had my birthday recently and it's getting difficult to keep up the act.

EDIT: amusingly the title makes it sound like we're scheduling a plane trip.

Last edited:
Reactions: FairyAlys, akosineenee, tearsinrain and 6 others
sadak_the_wanderer

sadak_the_wanderer

An appropriate painting
Mar 19, 2018
I had strongly considered doing it on my birthday for the same reasons as above: one less day for someone to feel bad about. However, my birthday is too close to that of some friends.

So, my selected date is appropriately far from various birthdays. It's a little close to various holidays for my comfort, but there's little to be done about that. No such thing as a perfect date for it, really. I do like the fact that it is close to a date that was personally special to me.

Reactions: lv-gras, uxorious, Ssname and 2 others
S

shadow11

Wizard
Jul 31, 2018
Mine is this weekend as well. Haven't decided fully because of my dog. I live alone so odds are no one will come looking for me until Monday when I don't show up to work. Im going to leave a lot of food and water out for him though. Just debating which day of the weekend. Tried this past Sunday and my gun didn't go off so I had to work with a wicked hangover. Going with hanging this time. Just have to buy the rope.
Have to do the same with my cat lots of food and water til someone comes to check on me

Reactions: FairyAlys, akosineenee and Tiburcio
S

shadow11

Wizard
Jul 31, 2018
I had strongly considered doing it on my birthday for the same reasons as above: one less day for someone to feel bad about. However, my birthday is too close to that of some friends.

So, my selected date is appropriately far from various birthdays. It's a little close to various holidays for my comfort, but there's little to be done about that. No such thing as a perfect date for it, really. I do like the fact that it is close to a date that was personally special to me.
I wanted to do it on Halloween but I cant wait that long

Over n' Out

Over n' Out

△△△△△△△△△△△△
Aug 5, 2018
All I'll say is if things work out, I shan't see winter.
Which is nice.

Reactions: shadow11, lv-gras, mattwitt and 1 other person
C

Comatose11

Mage
Jul 26, 2018
It does not have any significance

Reactions: uxorious and Tiburcio
Midnight

Midnight

Beyond solace
Jun 30, 2018
Reactions: akosineenee, Deleted_9cKnXB34QG, betteroffdead and 3 others
I

Ian

Aug 8, 2018
I hope it doesnt get stuck in customs for you, as ive heard that has happened lately.
I ordered with private courier, it's definitely worth the extra cost to avoid that mess

Reactions: tearsinrain, Tiburcio and Ashpac
LoverofDeath

LoverofDeath

Aug 11, 2018
At first, I wanted it to be by the end of this month. Since I have a lot to do, I'll probably ctb at least before September 12th. My best friend is coming back from her holiday then.

Reactions: AntiLifeEric, uxorious and Tiburcio
MortDeVivre

MortDeVivre

"If a battle cannot be won, do not fight it."
May 31, 2018
My deadline is September 26th. My birthday's the day after and I don't want to reach it. If I die before that date, the numbers will be perfect for me (years of birth and death and age at the time of death).

Last edited:
Reactions: shadow11, AntiLifeEric, uxorious and 2 others
I

IG959

Arcanist
Aug 14, 2018
9th of September, my birthday

Reactions: AntiLifeEric and uxorious