WAITING TO DIE

WAITING TO DIE

TORMENTED
Sep 30, 2023
I honestly believe that there are far more suicidal people in the world than we are led to believe.
How many smiling faces do you see in the course of a day ?
Nobody looks remotely happy these days, and are often at each others throats.
And it's getting worse and worse as time moves on.
Rates of mental illness are at an all time high.
In the peaceful pill handbook there is a device called " the deliverance machine ".
A suicidal person is hooked up to the machine via a needle, and they are asked a question via laptop " if you press the yes button, you will be given a lethal dose of medication and die ".
The lucky person eventually presses " yes " and the machine administers a lethal dose of barbiturates. The person then slips away into a peaceful death.
I wonder how many so - called normal people out there who are suffering in silence, would love to be hooked up to this machine and just end their existence ?
Here's a copy of the peaceful pill handbook if anyone wants one.

Attachments

• toaz.info-the-peaceful-pill-handbook-2016-pr_d27a58bf39970b613d7523f71eaa523d.pdf
    27.9 MB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Reactions: coked_pigeon, Epikur, SVEN and 3 others
deadbody

deadbody

he/him 🏳️‍⚧️
Oct 24, 2023
Thank you for the copy! However, I think that such a machine should not be used by people in an impulsive state.

Reactions: Glandular, tiger b and WAITING TO DIE
C

Christo

Oct 10, 2023
I think suicide cases would go up at least by 10x if it was easy and acceptable by society that it's okay to die if you want to.

Reactions: Epikur, WAITING TO DIE and tiger b
tiger b

tiger b

AI without the I
Oct 24, 2023
Probably die of old age before getting an appointment with said machine, the bloody way the NHS is going

• Hugs
Reactions: gardenfairy, WAITING TO DIE and Rogue Proxy
Rogue Proxy

Rogue Proxy

Enlightened
Sep 12, 2021
I honestly believe that there are far more suicidal people in the world than we are led to believe.
How many smiling faces do you see in the course of a day ?
Nobody looks remotely happy these days, and are often at each others throats.
How many of those smiles are real? I would wager that the vast majority of smiles are fake considering that most humans are dishonest and far more obsessed with conformity than truth.

Back on topic, my one critique is that some candidates are either trypanophobic or don't want to deal with any(more) discomfort while dying. Personally, I prefer the euthanasia pods that fill up gas like nitrogen or argon.

Reactions: Epikur, deadbody, WAITING TO DIE and 1 other person
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I imagine most people probably would, I don't get how anyone would prefer to exist in this hellish and cruel world than to have the option of a peaceful escape from all suffering, only ceasing to exist is ideal to me. If people could die in such a way it would be so relieving and would prevent so much unnecessary suffering, I hate how a peaceful exit is only reserved for animals and not humans where I live.

Reactions: Rogue Proxy and WAITING TO DIE