• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

tryptamine

tryptamine

Jul 11, 2024
Have you ever thought about deleting all your digital presence before you go? I'm planning to erase everything, online profiles, emails, search histories, so my family or anyone else can't see who I talked to or what I watched/searched. I just feel that no one should have access to someone's private life, even after they're gone. Plus, when my phone number eventually gets reassigned, I don't want anyone to be able to log into my accounts. What about you? Have you considered doing the same?

• Hugs
Reactions: Moniker and Edpal247
Edpal247

Edpal247

Experienced
Jul 9, 2024
Have you ever thought about deleting all your digital presence before you go? I'm planning to erase everything, online profiles, emails, search histories, so my family or anyone else can't see who I talked to or what I watched/searched. I just feel that no one should have access to someone's private life, even after they're gone. Plus, when my phone number eventually gets reassigned, I don't want anyone to be able to log into my accounts. What about you? Have you considered doing the same?
See, I plan to do the opposite - i give them ALL my passwords in my goodbye note. And the phone number of a few friends to inform, if they choose.

Reactions: tryptamine
Nikitatos

Nikitatos

Arcanist
Apr 10, 2024
I don't even care. Taking every ounce of strength just to get necessary things done.

Reactions: ToMoveOn, cait_sith and tryptamine
Moniker

Moniker

Nov 1, 2023
I've thought about deleting every account linked to my identity, getting a name change, and living a whole new life for a while before finally going through with things. Sometimes I wonder if things will be different. Probably not - but no harm in trying something like that.

U

UKscotty

Doesn't read PMs
May 20, 2021
If someone is not able to delete all their stuff, they are not ready to CTB or have doubts.

Reactions: unnamed2
cait_sith

cait_sith

Brain rotted, often missing word
Apr 8, 2024
If someone is not able to delete all their stuff, they are not ready to CTB or have doubts.
I disagree, I for one just don't care.

Reactions: ToMoveOn