Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you 🕯️ Sometimes I'm stressed
Jul 1, 2020
is there anyway to delete comments or do we have to wait for admin to do it?

XYZ

XYZ

I just can’t get these damn wrists to bleed
Jul 22, 2020
How long since you posted? It seems to be time sensitive. Did you try the report button?

Soul

Soul

gate gate paragate parasamgate bodhi svaha
Apr 12, 2019
If the edit/delete options are no longer there, I use the report button to ask the mods to delete it. I try not to do that too often.

Reactions: Sensei, KleinerWolf and XYZ
Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Jul 1, 2020
How long since you posted? It seems to be time sensitive. Did you try the report button?
i tried the repost button and its one of the comments on my wtf mom post. im sure you can guess which one.

Reactions: XYZ
XYZ

XYZ

Jul 22, 2020
i tried the repost button and its one of the comments on my wtf mom post. im sure you can guess which one.

I read that post :ehh: Sorry man you gotta put up with that crap.

Reactions: KleinerWolf
Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Jul 1, 2020
I read that post :ehh: Sorry man you gotta put up with that crap.
i understand that peoples lives are worse them mine but as you can tell by the comments what was in the post CLEARLY wasnt the entire story so before you think youre life is worse then someone you really should realize that maybe youre missing something. not only that but even if your life is worse then the other person thats no reason to make then feel like shit for feeling the way they feel. it was kinda heartless to do what they did. if that was bothering them that much they should have made their own post not intrude on mine. (sorry i just had to vent that it kinda pissed me off)

Reactions: XYZ
XYZ

XYZ

Jul 22, 2020
I meant the crap your own mother subjected you to, like putting a note on the cookies. That's just wrong and cruel.
Ventin is okay tho. I get it. I need that too.

Soul

Soul

Apr 12, 2019
@Life_and_Death, are you referring to my posts? Your title resonated with me. I didn't realize it was a private thread. I'll bow out.

Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Jul 1, 2020
I meant the crap your own mother subjected you to, like putting a note on the cookies. That's just wrong and cruel.
yeah that too lol. i moved out when i was 16 and that wasnt even the worse of it. she use to physically abuse me and the still doesnt even come close to it all. they left me in front of walmart with no place to go at 6am
see why im better off having as a bunch of different little memory posts instead of trying to remember everything and putting it into one? and the reason they kicked me out is because they were trying to over work me and i put my foot down and said no. then walked out for the day before she had a chance to hit me.

Last edited:
  • Aww..
Reactions: Brink, KleinerWolf and XYZ
Soul

Soul

Apr 12, 2019
i understand that peoples lives are worse them mine but as you can tell by the comments what was in the post CLEARLY wasnt the entire story so before you think youre life is worse then someone you really should realize that maybe youre missing something. not only that but even if your life is worse then the other person thats no reason to make then feel like shit for feeling the way they feel. it was kinda heartless to do what they did. if that was bothering them that much they should have made their own post not intrude on mine. (sorry i just had to vent that it kinda pissed me off)

@Life_and_Death, again, I didn't post my post to piss you off, to make you feel like shit or to parade a worse life than yours. I posted it because the title you chose for the thread resonated with me and I mistook it for a thread that other people could join in with similar issues.

Someone said something that reminded you of your mean mom and her baked goods. Then you said something that reminded me that "wtf, mom" is a valid stance and one that I very rarely attempt. According to you that was pretty shitty of me, so I've deleted my posts. You go on enjoying your vent without distractions.

• Hugs
Reactions: Brink, Mm80, Despondent and 1 other person
XYZ

XYZ

Jul 22, 2020
@Life_and_Death, again, I didn't post my post to piss you off, to make you feel like shit or to parade a worse life than yours. I posted it because the title you chose for the thread resonated with me and I mistook it for a thread that other people could join in with similar issues.

Someone said something that reminded you of your mean mom and her baked goods. Then you said something that reminded me that "wtf, mom" is a valid stance and one that I very rarely attempt. According to you that was pretty shitty of me, so I've deleted my posts. You go on enjoying your vent without distractions.

I didn't think there was anything wrong or even off topic in your reply. What you wrote was touching and frankly heartbreaking. You, me and others were sharing our thoughts and associations. You associated something the op said with your mom and me with stepmoms from children's book.

Soul

Soul

Apr 12, 2019
it was kinda heartless to do what they did. if that was bothering them that much they should have made their own post not intrude on mine. (sorry i just had to vent that it kinda pissed me off

Yes, it probably was kinda heartless of me to mention my mother in your thread. However, I'm not sure what you mean by "if it was bothering [me] so much". If what was bothering me so much - my mother's suicide??

I shall have to take more precautions againt my mother's suicide bothering me too much. Thanks for alerting me.

Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Jul 1, 2020
@Soul sorry it was just the way it was worded. and then someone else had to say i was lying because i worded something poorly and ive been under a lot of stress lately. it was just one thing after another basically. thank you for the explanation though, and i am sorry for reading it wrong
lol no. when i said bothering i didnt mean to take more precautions i just meant that maybe you were thinking about it a lot and should make your own thread about it. keep in mind i read it as you were making me seem like i was just complaining.

Last edited:
Soul

Soul

Apr 12, 2019
I didn't think there was anything wrong or even off topic in your reply. What you wrote was touching and frankly heartbreaking. You, me and others were sharing our thoughts and associations. You associated something the op said with your mom and me with stepmoms from children's book.

Thanks, @XYZ. But the OP didn't want anyone else to say anything touching in his/her thread. I wish s/he'd addressed me directly about it but ... oh well.

• Love
Reactions: Brink and XYZ
Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Jul 1, 2020
Thanks, @XYZ. But the OP didn't want anyone else to say anything touching in his/her thread. I wish s/he'd addressed me directly about it but ... oh well.
before i bother wasting my time im going to ask, if i try to explain things will you listen? if not then im not going to bother.

Soul

Soul

Apr 12, 2019
before i bother wasting my time im going to ask, if i try to explain things will you listen? if not then im not going to bother.

It's probably not worth it for my sake; if it would be worthwhile for you (and/or for onlookers) then go ahead. You do you.

Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Jul 1, 2020
It's probably not worth it for my sake; if it would be worthwhile for you (and/or for onlookers) then go ahead. You do you.
you clearly dont care and arent going to listen so, no, its not worth my time

so tired or manic

so tired or manic

Arcanist
Jun 12, 2020
sorry friend. maybe a little break will help? I know if something works me up I won't calm down unless I've gotten away for a bit. and i just manage to get more and more unreasonable until I've calmed down.

Reactions: Brink, Soul and Sensei
Despondent

Despondent

Archangel
Dec 20, 2019
Mods don't do mass deleting for threads so I'm sure that this is the same for comments. Maybe depending on the context of a thread and the amount of attention it's getting they'll lock it so others can't comment. Of course, I'm sure there's other reasons for why threads would be locked but I'm not a mod so (disclaimer) I'm not sure

If you haven't posted the thread too long ago, you can always delete it before you aren't able to. After a given time you wouldn't be able to do that yourself so you'd have to request for a mod to have the thread removed.

This isn't the answer that you were directly looking for but I hope this will help. This is a question for you to ask one of the mods

got2beFionaC

got2beFionaC

i am nobody. who are you? are you nobody, too?
Jul 1, 2020
i'm going to post this here since you deleted the other one.

i think these misunderstandings stem from issues with punctuation. if you go back and read it objectively, you might be able to see why there are so many "misunderstandings."

for example, you say in parenthesis it's not directed towards me. however, in the same sentence you continue with "but seriously though. if you have nothing nice to say...". do you see how that can be misinterpreted?

XYZ

XYZ

Jul 22, 2020
I am going offffff topic here, but damn if I can help myself. Classic meme :smiling:

2D61CF74 C7E3 4C85 B49E 70B6FF982DE7

• Love
Reactions: got2beFionaC