Lmd

Lmd

Elementalist
Jul 12, 2020
I've been looking for info about this but I can't find answers between the differences and how to get them.

What exactly does the disable account option? Cross your name or delete your account with the number things in your username? I think is the first one right? How do achieve the second one with a random nick?

Also some crossed names remains a color and others are in grey. Is this for something or just a personal option?

• Hugs
Reactions: Grayfield, it's_all_a_game, Brick In The Wall and 3 others
hʚll

hʚll

not real.
Jun 18, 2021
yeah. i'd like to know this as well

• Hugs
Reactions: Brick In The Wall and LionsTigersAndBears
Rhaiyne

Rhaiyne

"To be - or not to be.... That is the question"
Jul 4, 2021
Yeah... I'm curious too. It seems if people deactivate their account or if mods know someone has ctb'd then it looks like line through name that is in colour. I'm wondering if greyed out ones are those who are banned...?

• Hugs
Reactions: Brick In The Wall and LionsTigersAndBears
Lmd

Lmd

Elementalist
Jul 12, 2020
So... Nobody knows?

• Hugs
Reactions: Brick In The Wall
Makko

Makko

Iä!
Jan 17, 2021
It's a technical question. Only the admins would know.

Reactions: Brick In The Wall
Lmd

Lmd

Elementalist
Jul 12, 2020
I asked a friend that has the deleted member and number things. They did that with the disable account option. I'm confused for the amount of people saying they leave the forum and have their name crossed. I assume they asked a mod to be banned instead of deleting their accounts.

Ug.. I'm gonna be upset if the option will only cross my name instead of totally delete the account.

Reactions: it's_all_a_game, Brick In The Wall and hʚll
Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
I've been looking for info about this but I can't find answers between the differences and how to get them.

What exactly does the disable account option? Cross your name or delete your account with the number things in your username? I think is the first one right? How do achieve the second one with a random nick?

Also some crossed names remains a color and others are in grey. Is this for something or just a personal option?

Okay so this has changed over time since I was here. You used to be able to self ban once and had the option to reinstate the account once. It would cross you out in grey after 48 hours of inactivity once the self ban was initiated.

Then we had a update and anyone who self banned was permanently banned and their username would turn to "deleted member X" where X was a random number associated with the account.

Now when you self ban it appears to keep your name and original color but it crosses it out.

I saw a thread by the staff about people being able to reinstate their accounts again. However there seems to be some discrepancy in the rules and other information I've seen on the subject. So I can't confirm 100% what happens currently.

• Love
Reactions: it's_all_a_game, Lmd, Skathon and 1 other person