• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Valso

Valso

Student
Mar 12, 2024
Nooo. Just ignore them
I was gonna say just that. And there's literally an "ignore" function which is something like blocking a person on Fascistbook. And to make things even better, there's a way to permanently hide content from ignored users, meaning that you won't see things like "This is content from a blocked/ignored user, click here to see it". I'm using this method (uBlock Origin) on a few phpbb3 and IPB forums and if I ignore/block someone on these forums, it's permanent and invisible, unless I turn off uBO.

ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
Why do I have a strong feeling that this entire post serves as irony as the post is meant to be a troll whilst simultaneously ridiculing trolls? After seeing your posts, it feels like it's in your nature to do something like that but that in itself is trollish..

If I'm wrong though and there are actual people trolling you, I'm sorry and I hope that they leave you alone. People can be so cruel and add to further unnecessary suffering

DarkRange55

DarkRange55

Enlightened
Oct 15, 2023
Why do I have a strong feeling that this entire post serves as irony as the post is meant to be a troll whilst simultaneously ridiculing trolls? After seeing your posts, it feels like it's in your nature to do something like that but that in itself is trollish..

If I'm wrong though and there are actual people trolling you, I'm sorry and I hope that they leave you alone. People can be so cruel and add to further unnecessary suffering
I don't want to troll anyone, personally. I hope my posts aren't taken that way. I don't judge the choices other people make in their life. Thats a personal choice and I support that right.

My posts are simply my views/opinions. I also don't think an echo chamber is productive so I simply provide my point of view on a given topic.

What posts are you referring to specifically?

I don't criticize anyone's right to make personal choices and I simply responds to things (as best I can) scientifically and philosophically.
who are the trolls? i have not seen
One in particular

Angst Filled Fuck Up

Angst Filled Fuck Up

Visionary
Sep 9, 2018
Sorry to hear this man. I think you provide valuable content, and seem like an interesting person.

Sometimes the best thing is just to lay low for a while. I've taken many multi-week breaks in my years on here. It's a necessary thing once in a while. Besides, I don't know what @sserafim will do without you.

Agon321

Agon321

I use google translate
Aug 21, 2023
Honestly, I haven't met any trolls yet. The best thing to do is to ignore it completely and possibly report it. Trolls without attention die a natural death. I know because I also trolled in my life. Your threads stand out, so it's a shame to waste it. There is sarcasm in your comments sometimes, and I really like sarcasm.
Of course, you also provide interesting information

Proteus

Proteus

Oceanic Member
Feb 6, 2024
My posts are simply my views/opinions. I also don't think an echo chamber is productive so I simply provide my point of view on a given topic.
I really respect and agree with that. I kinda feel you want to feel part of this place, so I'll say it: don't leave us. I've seen few people this devoted to sharing knowledge and I enjoy your threads.

Also, what will the poor @sserafim do without you. :,(

DarkRange55

DarkRange55

Enlightened
Oct 15, 2023
I'm relatievly new to this site so I'm still learning the ropes. I spoke to one our friendly neighborhood mods. Thank you again! Another user has reported him before me. He's on their watch list. I have checked ignored on his content and reported him, as well.

Thank you to this community for all your support! ❤️

I admit I sprinkle my posts with some playful sarcasm but at nobody's expense. Just to make people laugh and so things don't become tense. I encourage different opinions and points of view. And I have gladly admitted on this site before when I am incorrect - just means I learned something new.

I just want to engage people in serious discussions on serious topics. Through discussing things, we never loose any knowledge.

Valso

Valso

Student
Mar 12, 2024
Just ignore them.
Or have fun with them. A few years ago I was PMed on Fascistbook by homophobes who told me things like "You should kill yourself, my imaginary friend hates gays" (because I'm bisexual; Gosh, I hope at least here on this forum nobody hates bisexuals) and all kinds of things like that. But since I'm a shameless guy + I've developed an immunity to external influences (after my mom tried to brainwash me with religion when I was 10), I replied to them with "Do you think I haven't tried? I tried twice and it didn't work. If you have any better ideas on how to kill myself in a less messy way, I'm all ears!". They never even answered back, they just block me. :pfff:

Reactions: Ferdinand Bardamu
Hated By All

Hated By All

Death will give me peace
Sep 21, 2022
Thinking of doing this because I'm being trolled.
If I get trolled here, I do not respond or block them...
You can't block them, you can only put someone on ignore.