• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

T

tevati

Student
Sep 25, 2018
There was a site without signup. What was the name of site again?

Reactions: therhydler, Deafsn0w, 21Neberg and 4 others
T

TiredHorse

Enlightened
Nov 1, 2018
LetterMeLater.com is the one I use.

But all those services will have a sign up because they use your regular email address. They aren't anonymous email services, they just delay your usual email.

If you're worried about it, just use a fake name/info.

Reactions: therhydler, Deafsn0w, 21Neberg and 3 others
T

TiredHorse

Enlightened
Nov 1, 2018
Boomerang is Google, isn't it? That's about as non-anonymous as you can get. Given that Google makes no secret that their computers scan your emails, I wouldn't use them on a bet. Not with FaceBook already using algorithms to scan for suicidal "signs." Google is probably already doing that --although it may just be to sell advertising for coffins.

Reactions: Skathon, therhydler, Deafsn0w and 8 others
C

crova

Making death amazing journey
Oct 7, 2018
Before you trust your safe passage to some dodgy gmail plugin, please read their privacy policy, people!
https://www.boomeranggmail.com/privacy.html
Quite shocking to say the least [but I guess not unusual in 2019]

Boomerang collects absolutely everything about you, your data, hardware, messages content, etc.
God knows who the people behind Boomerang [and similar] are and what they really do with this extremely sensitive information.
Be sure their snooping algorithms are very busy.

If you take under consideration what @TiredHorse said here before... this is not wise move.

I planned to contact police 3 days after my departure [I've been happily renting my tiny flat for more than 10 years, I know my landlords very well
and they just live behind the wall. I dont want to leave any unnecessary mess behind me]
Now I need another way to do it.

Anyone used Mozilla Thunderbird mail client before?

sample of boomerang gmail plugin policy attached below:

Attachments

• 2019-01-26 12_20_06-Privacy Policy _ Boomerang for Gmail.png
    2019-01-26 12_20_06-Privacy Policy _ Boomerang for Gmail.png
    68.4 KB · Views: 22
Reactions: therhydler, Deafsn0w, 21Neberg and 5 others
Smilla

Smilla

Visionary
Apr 30, 2018
Before you trust your safe passage to some dodgy gmail plugin, please read their privacy policy, people!
https://www.boomeranggmail.com/privacy.html
Quite shocking to say the least [but I guess not unusual in 2019]

Boomerang collects absolutely everything about you, your data, hardware, messages content, etc.
God knows who the people behind Boomerang [and similar] are and what they really do with this extremely sensitive information.
Be sure their snooping algorithms are very busy.

If you take under consideration what @TiredHorse said here before... this is not wise move.

I planned to contact police 3 days after my departure [I've been happily renting my tiny flat for more than 10 years, I know my landlords very well
and they just live behind the wall. I dont want to leave any unnecessary mess behind me]
Now I need another way to do it.

Anyone used Mozilla Thunderbird mail client before?

sample of boomerang gmail plugin policy attached below:

For fucks sake.

Reactions: therhydler, Deafsn0w, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 1 other person
C

crova

Oct 7, 2018
I guess I'm too paranoid. I havent planned my death for a long time, so I try to improve my anonymity whenever I can.

This is open forum nevertheless, there is a thread where people upload their pictures and publicly share their personal information.
There are still countries where ctb is still a crime and people could be prosecuted for just contemplating suicide in open forum like this one.

Anyone interested - check what project echelon is.

Attachments

• 2019-01-26 13_04_15-One of the Oldest Conspiracies Proven True_ Project Echelon _.png
    2019-01-26 13_04_15-One of the Oldest Conspiracies Proven True_ Project Echelon _.png
    230.4 KB · Views: 23
Reactions: therhydler, Deafsn0w, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 1 other person
Smilla

Smilla

Visionary
Apr 30, 2018
I guess I'm too paranoid. I havent planned my death for a long time, so I try to improve my anonymity whenever I can.

This is open forum nevertheless, there is a thread where people upload their pictures and publicly share their personal information.
There are still countries where ctb is still a crime and people could be prosecuted for just contemplating suicide in open forum like this one.

Anyone interested - check what project echelon is.

I'm not so paranoid—I'd love to see the cops show up at my house for a welfare check. I'd tell them to get the hell out, pronto. I'm in the US, though.

Reactions: therhydler, Deafsn0w, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 2 others
stellabelle

stellabelle

ethereal
Dec 14, 2018
93255FCE ECDC 41AB 8E21 0A0E356167B9
I'm not so paranoid—I'd love to see the cops show up at my house for a welfare check. I'd tell them to get the hell out, pronto. I'm in the US, though.
I need this doormat for this exact reason.

Reactions: AnnihilatedAnna, therhydler, Deafsn0w and 5 others
Smilla

Smilla

Visionary
Apr 30, 2018
View attachment 6297
I need this doormat for this exact reason.

Exactly. I had the cops show up a few months ago when I was at my exes (long story, nbd), and I told them to get the fuck out.
One of them asked me if I was an attorney after I told them they were trespassing. I said none of your goddamn business get the hell off this property. They scrambled :). Probably realized I was a little loony (I started rambling about "civil rights" and the constitution)...and didn't want to deal with it.

Cops can suck my nonexistent dick.

Last edited:
Reactions: therhydler, Deafsn0w, VoloFataliDoce and 3 others
C

crova

Oct 7, 2018
How does VPN ensure privacy, specifically.
In plain words VPN hides your actual location and give you new fake 'identity'.
For example I watched Australia Open Final on Channel 9, but Im in UK, I just connected to the servet in Sydney and I got Australian IP.
Very handy tool, [but not cheap: $12 a month]

Reactions: therhydler, Deafsn0w and RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
Jen Erik

Jen Erik

-
Oct 12, 2018
How does VPN ensure privacy, specifically.
A VPN helps to ensure privacy by providing a different IP address, and one that is typically shared by many different users, so it is more difficult to trace back to one single user and track them to their physical location.

Edited: Deleted unnecessarily inflammatory info

Edited again: clarification

Last edited:
C

crova

Oct 7, 2018
A VPN helps to mitigate this situation by providing a different IP address, and one that is typically shared by many different users, so it is more difficult to trace back to one single user and track them to their physical location.

Attachments

• 2019-01-26 18_42_36-Program Manager.png
    2019-01-26 18_42_36-Program Manager.png
    42.8 KB · Views: 17
Jen Erik

Jen Erik

-
Oct 12, 2018
Yeah, I edited my post again. I'm clearly not paying attention.

B

Buddyluv19

Experienced
Dec 13, 2018

Edited again: clarification

I'm so sorry I missed the 'inflammatory info'. Can you please resend?

Jen Erik

Jen Erik

-
Oct 12, 2018
I'm so sorry I missed the 'inflammatory info'. Can you please resend?
I'm happy to DM you about it, but I don't think it's appropriate for it to be posted publicly, which is why I removed it.

Reactions: therhydler, Deafsn0w, 21Neberg and 1 other person
B

Buddyluv19

Experienced
Dec 13, 2018
I'm happy to DM you about it, but I don't think it's appropriate for it to be posted publicly, which is why I removed it.
No thanks. I'm not really interested in someone sending me a PM to tell me I'm a dumb f**k. I already know that. I thought there might be relevant info that others might want.

Jen Erik

Jen Erik

-
Oct 12, 2018
I'm not really interested in someone sending me a PM to tell me I'm a dumb f**k. I already know that. I thought there might be relevant info that others might want.
When I said inflammatory, I was referring to the rules of the site that prohibit posting about things related to the security of identity, so as not to cause panic.

I wasn't making any reference to you as a person. I'm sorry if I came off that way.

B

Buddyluv19

Experienced
Dec 13, 2018
When I said inflammatory, I was referring to the rules of the site that prohibit posting about things related to the security of identity, so as not to cause panic.

I wasn't making any reference to you as a person. I'm sorry if I came off that way.

Understood. Thanks.

C

crova

Oct 7, 2018
Just quick update on Mozilla Thunderbird with 'send later' plugin test.

I set up a dummy email account for the test [other than gmail, which I dont recommenced]
I wrote two emails to my local cops and sent them Sunday morning - both delivered as planned: one at 7am, the second one 8am today
[I asked some question about bad driving incident in my area]
Lets see how long it will take them to reply [or they ignore it]

Reactions: throwaway777, therhydler, Deafsn0w and 1 other person
21Neberg

21Neberg

Enlightened
Dec 17, 2018
Just quick update on Mozilla Thunderbird with 'send later' plugin test.

I set up a dummy email account for the test [other than gmail, which I dont recommenced]
I wrote two emails to my local cops and sent them Sunday morning - both delivered as planned: one at 7am, the second one 8am today
[I asked some question about bad driving incident in my area]
Lets see how long it will take them to reply [or they ignore it]

Thank you for doing this test! It's good to know this service works for sure. It would be my worst nightmare if it would send too early.

Reactions: therhydler, Deafsn0w, crova and 1 other person
killing me softly

killing me softly

don't wake me, i plan on sleeping in
Dec 28, 2018
i've been thinking about delayed emails for a while as well. i thought of a possible workaround to the worry that the service may "read" the email(s) and involve police.

i have written my note in word and copy/pasted the text as an image. this will prevent the text from being digitally read without OCR. i imagine any email service that has an algorithm that looks for keywords also runs OCR on attached image files.

Reactions: throwaway777, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and therhydler
lululoo

lululoo

Mage
Dec 15, 2018
I'm thinking if I decide to leave a note it will be hand written. I will send a delayed email to my brother just so that my body is taken care of quickly (and also because I have a fear of failing and needing to be rescued, and if that happens I'd rather someone get to me sooner rather than enduring days of suffering because I can't move or something). This thread has made me worry about even delayed emails triggering the cops so I will just keep the email vague, like "Please check in on me tomorrow." Then when I don't reply the next day they will know something has happened.

killing me softly

killing me softly

don't wake me, i plan on sleeping in
Dec 28, 2018
i've been thinking about delayed emails for a while as well. i thought of a possible workaround to the worry that the service may "read" the email(s) and involve police.

i have written my note in word and copy/pasted the text as an image. this will prevent the text from being digitally read without OCR. i imagine any email service that has an algorithm that looks for keywords also runs OCR on attached image files.
arghh....i just reread my original post and see i mistyped;

i meant to say "i *doubt* any email service that has an algorithm that looks for keywords also runs OCR on attached image files.

Reactions: Sanguinius
Sanguinius

Sanguinius

Chicken of ss
Aug 9, 2018
I think I'll just send letters with the normal post to my loved ones.
That will be a helpful thing to overcone SI too I think...