• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

KuriGohan&Kamehameha

KuriGohan&Kamehameha

想死不能 - 想活不能
Nov 23, 2020
Yesterday I found this album that is meant to be a musical representation of losing one's mind due to dementia. Yet most people with these diseases are forced to suffer until the bitter end, trapped in a body that they no longer recognise. Life is cruel indeed.

C

Cleopatra123

Arcanist
Jun 8, 2019
It seems to me a most potent reason for pro-choice. It would be nice if we could all communicate and share, perhaps help one another in some way. Thanks for all your responses. Looking forward to hearing more and again from you.

C

Cleopatra123

Arcanist
Jun 8, 2019
Anyone around anymore suffering the painful road to a miserable end, and want peace before that happens?
Yes, absolutely, exactly as you say? Miserable. Looking for a way being disabled is hard to find a way. We should have help.

stygal

stygal

low-wage worker
Oct 29, 2020
Yes, me. Sadly...hasn't been that way all my life which makes it even harder as I keep missing my "old self" and still don't completely accept it's gone...which is the epitome of mental torture.

C

Cleopatra123

Arcanist
Jun 8, 2019
Yes, me. Sadly...hasn't been that way all my life which makes it even harder as I keep missing my "old self" and still don't completely accept it's gone...which is the epitome of mental torture.
I understand what you mean. I recall thinking I was a useful person, self-reliant, had interests. All of that is gone now. Even when I first became so physically unable, I took the time to learn writing poetry, and it was my last passion. ME finally took that away from me, and it is "the epitome of mental torture" as there is nothing of meaning left.

M

makingsure4

Student
Jan 6, 2021
I understand what you mean. I recall thinking I was a useful person, self-reliant, had interests. All of that is gone now. Even when I first became so physically unable, I took the time to learn writing poetry, and it was my last passion. ME finally took that away from me, and it is "the epitome of mental torture" as there is nothing of meaning left.
There was a woman Pegasus accepted for euthanasia in Switzerland that had ME. There is a doxit podcast about it on the peaceful pill handbook websight.

C

Cleopatra123

Arcanist
Jun 8, 2019
There was a woman Pegasus accepted for euthanasia in Switzerland that had ME. There is a doxit podcast about it on the peaceful pill handbook websight.
I thought Pegasus was in Belgium, or near. I think in Switzerland it is Dignitas. But it is very expensive, but there are multiple applications, and I haven't the money anyway, nor I think the time or ability to endure the process of applying, or getting there.