alittlehuman_

alittlehuman_

It is always darkest before the dawn
Mar 26, 2021
I wanted tell someone my sadness. I feel humiliated because I am pharmacist and should not be stuck. I chose to resist over and over and over because I must fight for people who no one else thinks matters because that is all that matters to me. I could fight forever if I had something to target but this stupid life is like try to get peanut butter off your nose with no hands. You cannot google "help me" or "stop pharmacy schools from opening" or " 1 am 49 and can't support myself" or even how to make your body stop breathing.

So I have been looking for this place for a very very long time. I go out to do what I must but it isn't living and people are more like robots to me because there is nothing relatable about them.

You can feel the world squeezing you out of it. And you can't change what must be determined. I finally stopped looking for work and that was weird because you can't do that. You can't pretend you don't need money but yet wtf I am supposed to do. The few jobs remaining go to cutthroats and they are all going down with ship. A pharmacist cant spin a resume into that says hey I could make 120K a year but I really think being a superintendent of bottles and whistles is more me because I like and bottles and whistles a lot. And homo sapien people are living cars as new ways to make it. It is not going to happen. Just like I am not going to pretend I don't have a brain just to have a man. Frankly my gender has a low bar. I am not going bore myself to avoid death.

I feeling like the place one gets when the dust settles and suddenly wait, I can toss this, and this and omg i will never have another period again." WHAT A GIFT. Dying my hair for who? Fuck this. My disengagement from men has more to with how poorly than panned overall just like the woman that think hello fresh is yessss!

Also young humans want to rebel so naturally I had fun with them but now. Shhhh don't, I don't care.

There is no way drinking something to destroy my blood is worse than adding and additional thirty years to the last agonizing fifteen.

This site was my buoy and it appeared just in time. I could not believe it could be possible. I was so scared because I cannot learn how to defeat the organs in my body by looking at some who did. Cruel people practically ejaculate joy when they exploit suffering. I look at and feel devastated in so many ways.

Those people should not be allowed to have children. Dying is a lot of work because it requires extensive contemplation and examination of very critical things. Good luck when you get there buddy.

When I tell you no amount money will make stay here now.

My father told me when I was 5 that he gave me the moon and that stayed with me forever because it was clever. A kid doesn't get the moon dynamic. Apparently I put the moon in the sky just to wake myself from this nightmare. I must then be billions of years old and there are so many great thing we don't yet. That is not survival instinct and I have no explanation but I typed it specifically for someone who needs it. There is more than homo sapien fear and suicide is a word in a language used by 1 organism that can't not be the center of the universe otherwise you have screaming like chimp in cage. Guess what you still are not going to live forever, go pick you butt hole and sniff. Shhhh, there. Next

• Hugs
Reactions: LifeQuitter2018