Joey

Joey

Enlightened
Jun 14, 2020
Recently I've been experiencing throbbing pains in my left thigh and it's been effecting me because I can feel twitches and there would be times where I would breathe kind of funny.

Anything that has to do with my left side would twitch just like my left eye and feel slight pulls by my heart.

Fuck I knew I shouldn't sit in one spot for so long in weeks/months at a time and even when I've been doing it for years. I do get exercise though once in awhile.

I'm not being overdramatic, seeking attention, or anything else.

Reminds me of a Starcraft streamer named Geoff Robinson who died from Thrombosis.

Escargot Shorts

Escargot Shorts

Tears-of-a-Clown Ass Bitch
Sep 26, 2018
I first heard about this because a journalist died the same way. so yeah, exercise is fine and all, but sometimes just doing some stretches and moving around would really help. not just for you specifically but literally any of us.

like yeah, if you could CBT thru DVT easily that'd be dope but yeah

A

alexit

Mage
Jun 3, 2020
Recently I've been experiencing throbbing pains in my left thigh and it's been effecting me because I can feel twitches and there would be times where I would breathe kind of funny.

Anything that has to do with my left side would twitch just like my left eye and feel slight pulls by my heart.

Fuck I knew I shouldn't sit in one spot for so long in weeks/months at a time and even when I've been doing it for years. I do get exercise though once in awhile.

I'm not being overdramatic, seeking attention, or anything else.

Reminds me of a Starcraft streamer named Geoff Robinson who died from Thrombosis.
I just, as in this year, recovered from superficial vein thrombosis. I sought help because it was very painful. From what I understand if it hurts like how you describe it may be superficial and not deep. Why is that important? Untreated superficial thrombosis can become just another pain in your life, and you don't want that. DVT can be fatal. Either way only a doctor with a sonogram of your veins can tell what's the issue.

Reactions: Escargot Shorts