D

Dida

Apr 15, 2019
It could have took me out of poverty, and I could finally afford a room and move out. I hate myself so much, I'm a fucking idiot. I can't return to school either cause I'm on academic probation until Summer 2023.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: looseye, Alayna and onlyanimalsaregood
onlyanimalsaregood

onlyanimalsaregood

Unlovable 💔 Rest in peace CommitSudoku 🤍
Mar 11, 2022
I'm so sorry. I was in the same position and had to quit my job. Fortunately now I already got a new job, which will start tomorrow and I'm afraid that I can't handle the responsibility and routine

Painless_end

Painless_end

Life is too difficult for me
Oct 11, 2019
I have been avoiding jobs forever. First it was fear and anxiety, now it's just depression and rage. I fucking hate working.

I would rather die and I pray for death every night. I am so abnormal. I have pathological mental issues which are defined as

"Abnormal anatomical or physiological conditions and objective or subjective manifestations of disease, not classified as disease or syndrome."

These issues are inherent to my basic core of personality and they are unchangeable. I hate myself I really do.

Reactions: onlyanimalsaregood
hamvil

hamvil

Wizard
Aug 29, 2022
I did something similar, I accepted a great job, but was not really in the right state of mind, felt miserable, impostor syndrome, and I left it for a crappy job in my homecoutry, i still regret it

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Dida, onlyanimalsaregood and looseye