• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Empty Smile

Empty Smile

The final Bell has rung. Goodbye to all.
Jul 13, 2018
13472 Southern Comfort or Jack? Or a mixture of both?

Heard a country song for the first time today, not sure the name of it, but the lyrics go, "Whiskey"s supposed to drown the memories, but the memories drown the whiskey."

Ugh fuck my life....

Reactions: TheDevilsAngel, Retched, Final Escape and 1 other person
SinisterKid

SinisterKid

Visionary
Jun 1, 2019
Someone once gave me Southern Comfort with ginger beer and lime juice over lots of ice and its one of the most pleasant drinks I have ever had. Maybe being stoned at the time swayed my perspective a little though :wink:

Reactions: Brainpain and Empty Smile
B

Brainpain

chronic pain
Jun 14, 2019
Both are gross. But my parents used to sometime keep small both bottles of southern comfort in the house. So sneaking shots and refilling with water reminds me of better more innocent days

• Wow
Reactions: not_a_robot, Final Escape and Empty Smile
Empty Smile

Empty Smile

Jul 13, 2018
Both are gross. But my parents used to sometime keep small both bottles of southern comfort in the house. So sneaking shots and refilling with water reminds me of better more innocent days
Gross? Jack is for my harder days. And Southern Comfort is a mellow drink.

Reactions: Final Escape
Severen

Severen

Enlightened
Jun 30, 2018

One time, when I was like 15 or 16, I drank my father's expensive Cognac that was aged for many years, he was saving it for a special occasion. That was some good stuff... He was not amused after he found out.

Reactions: Final Escape, Empty Smile and AngelGirl
Alchemist

Alchemist

Warlock
Apr 3, 2019
The one on the right is perfect for brushing your teeth.

Reactions: not_a_robot, Life+me=error, Final Escape and 1 other person
Retched

Retched

I see the chaos in your eyes.
Oct 8, 2018
View attachment 13472 Southern Comfort or Jack? Or a mixture of both?

Heard a country song for the first time today, not sure the name of it, but the lyrics go, "Whiskey"s supposed to drown the memories, but the memories drown the whiskey."

Ugh fuck my life....
Yuck. Can I interest you in some popcorn? Bahahahaha.

• Wow
Reactions: not_a_robot and Empty Smile
F

Final Escape

I’ve been here too long
Jul 8, 2018
Which one did u end up drinking?

Dead beat dad

Dead beat dad

Enlightened
Mar 5, 2019
View attachment 13472 Southern Comfort or Jack? Or a mixture of both?

Ugh fuck my life....
I often think that there must be a way of when you're laying on the floor with that bottle of Jack and taking all this pain and loneliness and... Turning it into some instant cash...

Reactions: Empty Smile
J

Jean Améry

Enlightened
Mar 17, 2019
Neither are good but I'd go with the Jack. I once tried southern comfort and it was the foulest whisky I ever tasted. I should have known after the bartender gave me an expression along the lines of 'are you sure you want to do this?'.

Empty Smile

Empty Smile

Jul 13, 2018
Which one did u end up drinking?
Did a bunch of shots of Jack, final shot was Southern Comfort.
I often think that there must be a way of when you're laying on the floor with that bottle of Jack and taking all this pain and loneliness and... Turning it into some instant cash...
If you figure out a way, let me know!
Neither are good but I'd go with the Jack. I once tried southern comfort and it was the foulest whisky I ever tasted. I should have known after the bartender gave me an expression along the lines of 'are you sure you want to do this?'.
I think it's more in the taste of the drinker. I can drink any hard liquor, but these two are my favs.

LaBrava

LaBrava

Experienced
May 5, 2019
I like Buffalo Trace. Boyd Crowder serves it in his bar.

F

Final Escape

I’ve been here too long
Jul 8, 2018
I had a feeling you would do both lol!

Reactions: Empty Smile
J

Jean Améry

Enlightened
Mar 17, 2019
I think it's more in the taste of the drinker.

Of course. Still I'd say most people knowledgeable about whisky would pick even a basic Scottish single malt over the American brands you mentioned.

I remember when I used to go out as a student we'd drink JK red label beforehand: I cringe when I think about that now. You really had to mix it with cola or the smell alone would be enough to make you want to hurl.