F

fvckfamily

Apenas um homem que perdeu tudo em troca de nada.
Aug 26, 2024
What made you get to where you are? deciding to kill himself

Reactions: LifeQuitter
heliophobic

heliophobic

Memento Mori
Jan 29, 2024
From what I've gathered from my parents, I was basically born melancholy. I was a sad little kid, and kept being sad. It's basically kismet.

nir

nir

26/F/Canada
Aug 18, 2024
From what I've gathered from my parents, I was basically born melancholy. I was a sad little kid, and kept being sad. It's basically kismet.
I also was described this way by my parents!! I wish it had been a sign for them to get me into therapy or something early. Maybe things could have turned out differently.

mymarbles

mymarbles

Jan 29, 2024
exhausted, fatigued, every waking moment from when i wake up until i go to sleep, feeling demented, cannot think coherently, cannot finish school, cannot do the most basic tasks to care for myself as my motor and cognitive skills are declining, also doctors just suggest i improve diet and exercice, mostly realizing no one is going to consider my problems seriously and that i'm only going to get worse, no matter who i go to for help. i'm never not going to be fatigued or like a demented person in their 80s etc.

Reactions: divinemistress36
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Personally I'd always prefer to not exist than to suffer in this cruel, torturous and painful existence, to me having the ability to exist is so burdensome and deeply undesirable, I see existence as a horrific mistake that just causes endless amounts of harm and suffering. In my case I wish for eternal nothingness as only then am I unable to suffer and to never suffer again is all I hope for, I never would have chosen existence, I'd never wish to exist rather I just hope for permanent nothingness instead, I just want some peace, I find it terrifying how there is no limit as to how much one can suffer in this existence that can continue for so long.

Davey40210

Davey40210

Even the stars make room for new stars
Sep 3, 2024
My last relationship and history repeating itself yet again, with the woman I loved so much that my mind is shattered.

J

JR_Timm

Sep 10, 2024
Late autism diagnosis, personality disorder and depression disorder that is with me since I was little. There is something else in my broken brain too but I`m too tired of doctors to even speculate on it. Basically I have no moves left in this plain of existence, there is no point in existing just because. But I cant even exit properly, failed twice its so pathetic is funny in a weird way.